Save the Universe

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dev72, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Was wondering if more daily content will be added to save the universe? Would like to have more than just a single alert and solo to run daily.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I believe they did say they were going to swap the content out, I'm not 100% sure if that's their plan so I didn't bring it up.
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I hope they keep everything up. I’d much rather run Inner Sanctum for the Time Sphere weekly than FoS2 or Throne.
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

As would we all. But do you really think giving us choices is an option anymore?

As for actual post, yes they will change but no we aren't getting open world dailies to do. At least nothing that we have been told
    • Like x 3
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I agree. I do not have any issue with the stat clamp but basically without spending a pile of replays we can run 1 solo and one alert a day and one raid a week. Oh and let's NOT forget none of it is new content just stuff for previous issues with new combat ratings for the mobs and bosses. We have NO bounties and NO outdoor daily missions to add to your available missions.

Aside from the stat clamp which lets us run run ALL content and gain marks and loot the biggest change is the new joint HQ. I love having the entire game available to run missions in but seems like aside from one new building the Devs really didn't do a whole lot.
    • Like x 1
  8. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Just ot be clear, I was asking for more daily content in terms of quantity. I don't mind that they rotate content, but at least throw in more alerts, solos, and duos rather than just three instances to make up for the lack of open world content.
    • Like x 4
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

If it goes how it was described, then about 2.5 weeks from now we will get a batman month of either 1 solo or duo (thinking was a duo) 1 alert (the annoying one with the batvacuum cleaner) and 1 raid. Then same for wonder woman month. Does not seem to have any options or additions
    • Like x 1
  10. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Yup. As I understand it the rotating content is sort of a place holder until they release the next DLC in November. I would expect that when that happens we will have the dailies back.
    • Like x 1
  11. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Not only the fact that there is only one daily solo and alert, but also that a character has to be CR327 in order to get the free Grain of Time from Rip Hunter, whereas before you only needed to be able to enter the episode (about Level 13 I believe) in order to get the one free episode currency, plus the free source mark.
  12. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

This. This episode was meant to be a non-traditional episode to implement House of Legends, Ally System, Pet Vendors, Membership Revamp. They mean to return to their normal Episode offerings…

So when the next Episode hits, we’ll have our usual new content + also have the rotating Save the Universe stuff.
  13. Random Mind Dedicated Player

This wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't an episode currency for the House of Legends or if the cost of the items on the vendor was reduced. However, the prices are in-line with previous episodes but without the similar ways to earn the episode currency.
    • Like x 2
  14. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

Good point.

Hopefully the next rotation of upscaled content is more than just 1 solo, alert, and raid.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Save the Universe is going to be a reoccurring event, it's probably not going to be up when the next episode goes live.
  16. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Question.... do you think that means that the Grains of Time currency will be around permanently, similar to Tributes?
  17. MrWood Well-Known Player

yeah big L on this. They should have thought about this prior. I thought it would Superman themed stuff for a month, not same mess every week. ROTATE! or add in other options so we can do something else for the grains. You can't put out an update as an answer to boredom and lack on content, and then not stir the pot up weekly/biweekly.

I really hope they rethink that strategy sooner than later.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You mean like seasonal currency or Survival Mode currency? Death of Superman is a permanent event.
  19. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Depends, I'm not sure what you meant when you said Save the Universe would be a reoccurring event. If Save the Universe is around permanently, but they rotate the missions, maybe the Grains of Time will be around permanently like the Tributes from Death of Superman. If House of Legends isn't really an episode, are the Grains of Time not really an episode currency?
  20. Vincent Lestrange New Player

I am already sick of it. I knew today with resets to everything the queues would be interesting. I have run the raid 3 times today only to get stuck on Braniac cause no amount of explaining will get people to do the switches when he moves to the other side of the room and to dps down tendrils around so they can be tagged.

On top of it I was queuing in omnibus for the Alerts and all I was getting non stop was Phantom Zone, Out of ten tries I got Phantom Zone 8 times I even got the same group twice back to back. Explain to the players we got to stop them from getting the supplies don't just let the supply fall on the ground, toss it into the far corner so you can trap them. I mean I can't get a queue in the alert with a tank or healer. Its always 4 dps. I am not going to complain about the system it is reset day for new weeklys. But good god it was a rough day.