Iconic Weapon/Pet Drop Location

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BaelinFishman, Aug 28, 2021.

1. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Can someone please post the locations where these weapons drop? It'd been nice if the devs had done that in the first place but oh well. Some of the locations I know, but I've been playing this game for 10 years, and I've slept since then so most of the locations where I run into these people I've forgotten.

2nd question: If you buy the pets from the pet vendor, will that complete the new feats? Because I've heard conflicting answers from multiple people on that.

• Hawkman Mace
    • Hawkgirl Mace
    • Joker Crowbar
    • Joker Long Barrel Pistols
    • Joker Trick Pistols
    • Heat Wave Pistols
    • Sunblade
    • Winterblade
    • Aqualad Swords
    • Merciless Sword
    • Indigo Staff
    • Riddler Staff
    • Nekron Scythe
    • Drowned Trident
    • Zeus Staff
    • Hades Staff
    • Spear of Destiny
    • Alan Scott Sword
    • Mr. Freeze Rifle
    • Mr. Freeze Pistols
    • Steppenwolf Axe
    • Huntress Crossbow Dual Pistols
    • Huntress Crossbow Rifle
    • Ares Sword
    • Harley Quinn Mallet
    • Aquaman Staff
    • Wonder Woman Shield and Sword
    • GCDP Batman Shield
    • Cybernetic Lex Shield
    • Steel's Hammer
    • Green Arrow's Bow
    • Deathstroke's Sword
    • Batman's Batarang
    • Damian Wayne's Katana
    • Gentleman Ghost's Cane and Gun
    • Penguin Umbrella Rifle and One Handed Weapon
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

vvv

The feats are for the dropped versions only, it says that in the feat itself.
    • Like x 1
  3. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Yes, I read what he said, but that only answers a fraction of the overall question. I know they drop for when you encounter them, but as I said, I've forgotten most of the encounters. Was asking if someone could post the locations next to the weapons in the list, after all, It will benefit everyone. And as far as the pets go, it says rare drop in the feat, but then why even sell them on the vendor in that case? The fact that they exist on the vendor at all when the only way to get the feat is to equip the drop version is dumb and confusing at first glance.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's to encourage you to run the content.
  5. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Gee, if only I knew what content to run to encounter these guys.....Look I would like someone to post all of the encounters somewhere in here. And you clearly aren't helping with that.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You know all the instances in the On Duty menu have a tooltip that pretty much clue you in to who you will be fighting.
    • Like x 1
  7. DCLegend83 Level 30

Paradox gazer tier 3 where would that drop?
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The name of the Pet should be a HUGE clue.
  9. Ryazan Dedicated Player

It's actually from the Anniversary elite raid, and not Paradox Wave. :p
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Are you 100% sure about that? That is where it originally dropped, but it's possible that other locations may have been added with this update. Guess we'll need to investigate won't we?
  11. Ryazan Dedicated Player

The headline requirement for it, in the vendor, points it out to that Anniversary elite. Also, PW has no elite version, so it seems a T3 wouldn't drop from there, per Charon's standards.
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It would seem that I stand corrected. However, things are subject to change...so we'll see.
  13. DCLegend83 Level 30

anniversary event looks like it changed whilst i was away, so make sence.
  14. DCLegend83 Level 30

Just to clarify, In WV FGS raid I see Wonder Woman with sword in one hand and shield in he other. Is this the style you're talking about or do you just mean Shield as a style on its and and sword style on its own.
  15. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I've gotten a few of Hawkgirl's mace from the JSA HQ in Metropolis on my villain but not a single Alan Scott weapon out of about 20+ times .
  16. fm0987 Committed Player

I got a Wonder Woman weapon style box in deluge cc during the starro bounty (not sure how exactly)
  17. Tree Well-Known Player

Source Wall has a post on the locations of the weapons and how to encounter the NPC. It’s only some of the locations for a NPC, doesn’t mention all of them.
  18. Napoleon Well-Known Player

Aside from the obvious, is this another reason why people are leaving raids early after completing certain bosses?
  19. fm0987 Committed Player

People are doing “money runs” trying to farm trinkets to sell in the broker
  20. Napoleon Well-Known Player

[IMG]