A few questions about Kryptonian militia op helmet drop rate

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Snowy OwI, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Does anyone know if the increased drop chances got the Kryptonian militia op helmet apply for custom play phantom zone normal or if it's just elite.Also I'm wondering if it drops in the event version of phantom zone.
  2. Charon Lead Content Designer

The increased drop rate should apply for leveling omnibus stuff and for the normal mode StU. Elite mode StU has a higher drop rate.
    • Like x 3
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I got it day 1 running the original version.
    • Like x 2
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Remember we were discussing non-iconic weapons? The adds in this have some sort of energy machete for one handed and dual wield that I don’t think is available to us currently.
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I've been running the pzn custom play version several times now without anything so my rng seems to work/not work as it should
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I also have yet to see it drop in the upscaled version but it has only been three days.
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

29 times in 3 days and nothing so far XD Gotta "love" the rng :eek::oops::D
  8. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

First run of stu version got it. Is it tradeable?
  9. DCLegend83 Level 30

got it the other day when I run PZ elite by mistake. one shot one run.
  10. DCLegend83 Level 30

not tradable
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

33 times I ended with for today,Think my luck when it comes to rng is none existent as usual..I ran the custom play one (the one that has max cr 148) since save the universe version queues Never poped at All for me and same with omnibus version and I'm wondering of its possible to be This unlucky lol.
  12. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

It dropped for me today in the normal upscaled.
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

41 Times now and Zero drops..This is plain stupid now how the rng is for me..Can we get a second chance vendor for old op items for us who have Zero luck with rng devs?
    • Like x 1