Blockbreak does way too much damage in Arenas after last update

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by BƖack, Aug 28, 2021.

1. BƖack Dedicated Player

I am not the owner of this video
    • Like x 4
  2. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

This will be ignored, either the developers are discussing about pvp rn or they have totally have up on it, and is slowly trying to downgrade it out this game.
  3. FrankZappa Well-Known Player

my jaw literally dropped when watching this. got him down to like half health with one bb! idk what is going on but i notice arenas seems kind of different after update. I will have to pvp more to see for sure what this is about.
  4. FrankZappa Well-Known Player

I honestly think the devs are trying to get rid of factions altogether and make this a pve only game.
  5. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I think so too, I would probably stick around a bit longer if that happens and call it run.
  6. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

I honestly think their having conversations that revolve around pvp right now, which is good, however it means that we’ll have to deal with this new state of pvp for a minute
    • Like x 1
  7. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Me too.
  8. FrankZappa Well-Known Player

it is almost like the devs listened to us when we said that counters should do more dmg in a fight than powers but they did not understand at all what we meant. we meant we want powers to do less dmg than counters to avoid spam NOT we want counters to do more damage.
  9. Operation Failure Well-Known Player

Just wanted to point out that it isn't just counters doing extra damage. It seems that if you barely have any pvp gear on you can do crazy damage against each other. Me and a friend were testing it the other day and it was pretty hilarious. But it's quite the opposite if you have a full set of gear vs someone with little to no gear. Accidentally 1shotted a player who was throwing block breaks with a lunge. This might have something to do with the clamp.
  10. Puppet Master New Player

that makes sense since they only have weapons and no gear at all