Could we move White Mods to a tab in base generator?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DanXVII, Aug 27, 2021.

1. DanXVII Committed Player

So irritating having to swap out white mods every time you get a green/blue/purple gear drop to the point I don’t bother with any new gear until I have full vendor set. Would be kewl if there was a tab for them elsewhere like the generator downstairs in our base for example. Then we’d be free to equip and wear all the drops without going through the hassle of resocketing on the next alert when a slightly better gear piece drops.
    • Like x 5
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't wear green/blue gear. Once you attune it your overall CR goes up regardless if you're wearing it or not. Save tac mods for purple and vendor gear.
  3. Kestral Committed Player

The base generators wouldn't work it would have to be something tied to your armory. Too many of the white mods are dependent on specific moves being in your load out that aren't valid when you switch roles.
    • Like x 1
  4. DanXVII Committed Player

I know, that’s my point, I’d like to actually equip the greens and blues whilst grinding for vendor gear.
    True, an interface like augments then.
  5. MiLady Well-Known Player

In addition to the OP, just have a tab for your roles. Now you can switch armories/roles and the white mods for that role will take effect.
    • Like x 1
  6. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

It would be nice also if they saved to each armory so you don't have to switch them for your role or dps.
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes, slots in the armory would be better. That way when you swap a piece and imprint, unless your loadout changed meaning your head/legs might change...or you decide to change your play style maybe swapping 'Berserker' or one of the 'power' related moves, no tac mod changes during the CR climb.