Fixed Missing Headlines! Cannot Purchase Tier 2/3 pets

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Red Raptor, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Red Raptor Active Player

I submitted a ticket to support but was directed here instead.

I was trying to purchase a Tier 3 Vampire Bat from the Episode 41 pet vendor. I am locked out of purchasing Tier 2 AND Tier 3 vampire bat. The description says I am missing headlines for Justice League Dark episode.

I am only missing 2 feats from the JLD episode and have full renown as well. The feats were completed in 2019. The description of the feats indicate that I have completed ALL content for that episode. There is no elite version of the duo/alert and there are 2 elite raids. However, many of the elite raid feats indicate they can be done in reg OR elite, and others that are elite only, so just to be sure, I ran both of the regular versions in the last 10 hours. No headlines popped. I appear to be missing one of the Shattered Gotham headlines.

Please address this issue. I know that in the past there have been multiple instances of various headlines not being granted on completion in JLD and others. My feat list clearly shows that I should already have these headlines.
    • Like x 5
  2. Red Raptor Active Player

[IMG]
    Same for Amazon Fury 3
    [IMG]
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Rerun the content and see if that resolves your problem. It should but if it doesnt reach out to Mepps directly.
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

What would be more useful here is for you to post all the headlines you have for EP34. Some feats can be bought/unlocked without doing the content and bypassing the headlines. The data looks correct on our end so any other info you have would be useful and the most relevant of all the info is the ACTUAL headlines.
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

For the Phoenix you need the headline which was added with yesterday's update meaning you have to run the elites again to get those headlines as they are not just granted automatically, if the JLD dlc didn't have them before the update you need to run those again too.
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

They should of came up with a better system like base it on your feats for elite gear if there's no headline.
  7. Zamara Dedicated Player

If it was based on feats you could get them without doing the content on the character by ust replaying the feats. Headlines are tied to the character and have to be earned by that character. There's only a couple of DLCs that didn't have a headline attached to their elites.
  8. Zamara Dedicated Player

Was checking the pets vendor, it says i'm missing headlines from the flashpoint episode to buy the T2 nightmare bat, which to my understanding are the normal headlines right? i opened my headlines and noticed i just have 3 out of the 4, the one i'm missing seems to be the one from the Flash to the Future raid, figured i was going to run it anyways why not do it now, so i did, the raid is done, still no headline to be seen. I checked on my other alt where i've been running them too for the last few weeks, that headline isn't there either. Same 3 headlines. I have screenshots, will put them here once i find my USB.
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I am also Having Issues Regarding Missing Headlines... I have Completed the Content Numerous times.
    Also Full Elite and All Feats Acquired.
    I run ONLY 1 Toon.
    Says I am missing
    Nightmare Bat Tier 2 - Normal Mode FlashPoint
    Vampire Bat Tier 2 - Normal Mode Justice League Dark
    Juvenile Phoenix Tier 3 - Normal & Elite Mode Amazon Fury 3
    Nightmare Bat Tier 3 - Normal & Elite Mode Flashpoint
    Vampire Bat Tier 3 - Normal & Elite Mode Justice League Dark
    Brainiac Turret Tier 2 - Normal Mode World of Flashpoint
    Brainiac Turret Tier 3 - Normal & Elite Mode World of Flashpoint

How could I have aquired Full Gear & Feats Without the Headling Popping?
  10. Zamara Dedicated Player

Before the raid:
    [IMG]

Raid is done:
    [IMG]

Headlines are still the same 3:
    [IMG]

And here are the headlines from my alt:
    [IMG]
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I am also apparently missing the normal headlines for JLD and FP.
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

How can We Tell Which Headlines we Are Missing?
  13. Red Raptor Active Player

I only run one character through the Elite content. All these screenshots are from my main, Red Raptor. I can assure you that none of the feats for the episodes were bought on that character. I've never bothered reporting missing headlines in the past because there was nothing (to my knowledge) ever locked behind them.

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Again, these are all screen captures from the same character, Red Raptor. Renown completed and Headlines Granted. This is from years ago. Also, as stated before, I re-ran both JLD raids last night and still cannot purchase the Tier 2 pets. No headlines dropped.
    • Like x 1
  14. Charon Lead Content Designer

Thank you for the detailed reports. There are issues in both EP34 and in EP40 Headlines, back from when they were created that have now been realized due to these being a method in which certain things are accessed. I'll mark these as known issues in the appropriate threads and a fix is in the works.

EP40 Raid 2 Headline never granted. Normal and Elite.
    EP34 Raid 2 Normal Headline only granted to Villains.
    EP34 Raid 2 Elite Headline only granted to Heroes.

Perfect storm. Dogs and cats (or is it turrets and bats?) living together, mass hysteria. Please do not try to obtain these headlines until a hotfix note is made public. It will be in vain.

I found an issue where Raid 1 in EP34 shared the same names for the Headlines (didn't say Elite in it) but that isn't an issue causing anything to break but it will be fixed once Localization gives the green light.
    • Like x 2
  15. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Yeah I'm completely missing headlines from instances not only finished years ago like AF3, Dark Gotham, etc. But we also ran through them again before the update for league mates who didn't have them
  16. Spells New Player

I Ave the same issues with Justice league dark, Amazon fury 3 and flashpoint normal
  17. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

I'm having the same issues, with Deluge, Amazon fury 3. Metal 1, and flashpoint!
  18. MensSana Active Player

I saw the august 28 hotfix:

Headlines
    • Fixed issues with Justice League Dark Headlines for the Shattered Gotham Raid not being granted properly.
    • Fixed issues with the World of Flashpoint Headlines for the Flash to the Future Raid not being granted properly.
    but i still can't buy pets from this episodes, both normal and elite
  19. MensSana Active Player

20. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

That is because they are making us go back and do these instances again. Not sure why they didn't fix these headline issues before the update. They have known for a long time how the pet vendor was going to work. You would think someone should have maybe checked to make sure these instances either had headlines or they were granted properly before they went ahead with the update. Especially since there were a lot of people farming these raids for headlines in anticipation. They really should be auto granting these headlines tbh.

They really missed an opportunity with this vendor route imo. Should have just sold tier 1 pets, then have them level up by using them in their respective content. Levelling by gameplay would be preferred