A Satisfied Customer Right Here!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lovora Liaht, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Hi, I was just wondering why Flash Point in particular is now useless to you. I didn't play any Flash Point last night as I only ran the stuff in the Journal. I just want to understand is all as I was too frustrated last night to run anything today.
  2. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

How do you have so much time to spend on the forums when your league is out here having 160 minute fos2 reg runs?
    • Like x 2
  3. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

The level "degradation" is a reflection of how the community operates. After all, it spent "most" of its time ignoring mechanics and speeding through content where it could. This community made a culture out it and that seems to have affected how instances are designed. Perhaps they will improve if players continuously show they care about mechanics and general DCUO combat.

Note: Even at endgame, it seems players treated bosses and adds like "static punching bags". The goal for most players is to remain as still as they can in order to put out optimal damage (note that damage is the most popular). Through their actions they show they rather not have dynamic battles in the long run.
    • Like x 2
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Haha, nice try sunshine ;) if you were attempting to troll me.

Look the reality is, this has happened and a few of you really need to just adapt and move on :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Finally, someone articulates it. It is amazing how rare this happens in a superhero MMO forum.

After what I heard how many players play DCUO it seems they would be at home with a card game (magic the gathering etc.). No animations to deal with just raw values and conditions.
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Capped on episode currency on all my toons and source was removed. I enjoy running mostly newer content since I've played the old ones so much over the years. But no source means no point. I'll run here and there if I see a feat run I need tho.
    • Like x 2
  7. timetrapper52 Well-Known Player

Ofc any of the earlier raids upscaled will be very enjoyable and fun to traverse. All that says tho is they have been putting out crap raid designs and it's getting worse to date. So I'll be that unsatisfied customer. This thrill ain't gonna last long
  8. Jaelia Committed Player

Do we still have a thumbs down button ?
    • Like x 2
  9. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Yes, I believe I understand what you mean by almost as challenging as you remember.

I we didn't have artifacts, augments, and other things to help us along the way back then.

I still enjoy what was given to us with Episode 41.

Going back to all of the older content with friends, randoms, and such has really been exciting for me. I believe they've almost restored the old content back to it's former glory.

I think Stats Clamp will ensure that ALL of DCUO's content, no matter how old, will be forever preserved. Preserving the quality of this game's content. It's the art, it's the storytelling, it's the ideas, it's the experiences, it's all of the hard work that these developers have put into the creation of all of these instances over the years that will be (I believe) preserved for newer players and for the players that will come after them. Another reason I'm happy for Stats Clamp.

I think they've done a wonderful job overall with this! (^_^)
    • Like x 2
  10. Shalayah Committed Player

You don’t learning anything by one shotting stuff either lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. Shalayah Committed Player

I put together a group of random players from LFG to run FOS2 reg and we got out of there in like 30-40 minutes. I highly doubt a league run was putting 2 hours in reg.