Fixed Unable to claim day two rewards

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hellclown127!, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Tros Well-Known Player

Accounts... daybreak accounts.Also, i cant retrieve day #2 in any of them
  2. Canadian Justice Committed Player

My main account (this one) was able to complete day 2 yesterday.

I have 4 alt accounts that are free to play. None of those accounts can claim day 2, it displays as locked (as of 4:35pm pacific). I only logged in on day 1 on those accounts, did not run any content. And didn't actually claim the day 1 items, just logged in the flag myself as having logged in.
    • Like x 3
  3. Tros Well-Known Player

ok its fixed rn
    • Like x 1
  4. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Just got the rewards to show up on the same two characters that I mentioned in my previous post. I claimed them on Angel finally.:)
  5. Swamarian Committed Player

It looks like it resets between 5:00 and 8:00 PM CST. I was finally able to claim day 2 on my account.
    • Like x 1
  6. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

Day 2 daily rewards have now shown up as claimable for me sometime after 7:30-8:00pm EST.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It seems like the day is rolling over at an unintended time. We are working on it.
    • Like x 7
  8. Zamara Dedicated Player

Just noticed i have day 3
    • Like x 1
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Did everyone here get Day 3? I claimed Day 2 about the same time as when others noticed the fix ~8pm EST. I don't have Day 3 on the same accounts that had the Day 2 issue.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So in the end are you looking at daily 'loot' reset or 'reboot' as the end goal? If on the day that it's changed (looks like it's 'loot' right now)...if changed, will a day be granted to all to cover the potential gap?

Just need to know when to set my alarm to.
  11. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I have not, yet. Last time I checked was about 2 hours ago.
  12. farm3rb0b Committed Player

I haven't been able to get Day 3.

For the devs:
    I'm on USPC/PS, play on a PC. I grabbed Day 2 rewards I believe around 11 PM eastern Thursday, August 26.
    I was unable to grab Day 3 rewards the entire time I was on Friday night into the wee hours of Saturday morning.
    • Like x 1
  13. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

My Day 3 was available late for 2 premium accounts... had to claim after 8pm. Main account resets as it should.
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

This seems to be better, but accounts that missed a day are still missing them. I suppose that just means missing 5 fate tokens in the long run, but hopefully this will be squared away by Sept 1.
  15. Devilman78 New Player

I having the same problem my 2nd account get the rewards when i login. But my main account from the last 3 days was after 8pm est. Just login now nothing on main but my 2nd got the rewards I'm on PCUS on my Character Cruella
  16. Stark23 Committed Player

Claimed day 1 last night 8/27 around 7pm cst, just logged in today 8/28 and cannot claim day 2.
  17. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Why can't I collect day 5 yet? Logged in today fully expecting to.
  18. Zamara Dedicated Player

They are still bugged, give it ~2 hours and they'll probably be up.
    • Like x 1
  19. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Okay, thank you.
  20. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Daily rewards resets at 5:00 PM PDT, 8:00 PM EDT - I wonder if they're off by 12 hours? Daily server resets are 12 hours before.