Fixed Not getting credit when doing Omnibus alerts and Raids

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mike EUPC, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

i complete today old alerts and raids with the quick play sistem but in the mission put me all time 0/2 raids and 0/3 alerts
    • Like x 9
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

That counter is for "save the universe " content, aka the new stuff. Aka old stuff upleveled. So you do 1 solo, 1 alert a day and your 1 new raid and then it will pop. Old omnibus stuff doesn't count
  3. XBlue Well-Known Player

He don't mean the "Save the Universe" Quest in the Journey. He actually means the two omnibus quests that cannot be completed. The quest also says that you should queue up in the omnibus. These don't count for me either!
    • Like x 2
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

These have been counting for me. Are you doing solos though? It's just duo/alert/raids. BTW.. not only are they counting, each one counts for the other, so 3 duos closes all of them...this is a bug and I believe it's reported.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Try a DUO. They seem to be counting for all 3. It's a bug, but it will at least allow you to close out the mission.
  6. Cypher Well-Known Player

Today, I logged in with 2/3 Alerts done in the mission. Ran a Alert, did not get credit.
    Ran a Duo, and it completed the Solo/Duo quest, and then ran another alert and gave me credit for the 3rd finally.
    Raids stayed at 0/2 credit.

It seems that the Journal entries are meant to be completed in order, but show all at the same time.
  7. XBlue Well-Known Player

I try over 5 Duo and Alerts in different orders. Not working for me. All 0 at Omnibus. (PC Player)
    • Like x 1
  8. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I did the Science Spire solo and the Chinese Theater solo, and I didn't get any credit on the counter, but I did get the rewards.
  9. MVP1992 Level 30

What I've noticed is that I have been able to finish the missions on my main, but not on one of my alts that I'm trying to level. My main didn't get the option to receive the paramilitary gear prior to the quick play missions (possibly because of high CR) and that might be the reason why. I've also noticed running solos or duos completed alerts and raid missions as well.
  10. Last Dragon Well-Known Player

Same here, did 2 raids, not a single one of them counted.
    • Like x 1
  11. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Me and some league mates was running the omnibus missions as a group but it only counted for the group leader not the other 3 players. Tried the q twice and same thing only group lead got credit
    • Like x 1
  12. fm0987 Committed Player

I ran a duo it didn’t count, a solo did count however for the Omni journal entry
  13. fm0987 Committed Player

Now that you mention it, same here
    • Like x 1
  14. CettaDCUo New Player

Here i didnt get the Omnibus Mission After reset, and League mates did 4/5 raids ,alerts, and only 1 count...
    • Like x 1
  15. fm0987 Committed Player

I’ve ran like 3 or 4 Omni raids, only one has counted so far
    • Like x 1
  16. The_fair_1 Committed Player

I’ve run multiple alerts and raids and got no credit but I got credit Wednesday so there’s just an issue overall with the mission chain.
  17. MensSana Active Player

I just finish a omnibus duo and the daily mission still incomplete
  18. buddah Well-Known Player

I am not getting credit when I do an omnibus alert or raid when queuing as a group. The group leader gets credit. Can you please look into it? It becomes very frustrating when the whole group has to queue separately.
    • Like x 7
  19. Charon Lead Content Designer

Is this still happening after the hotfix today? There was a code fix that was supposed to go up to address this.
    • Like x 1
  20. buddah Well-Known Player

Yes it is. My league ran GoM via the omnibus and no one got credit for the raid