How do I unsubscribe from automatic membership renewal?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Amanda Bailey, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I can’t seem to find the option anywhere and I’d like to unsubscribe until the next DLC/Episode comes out. I’m on PS4 :)
    • Like x 6
  2. Operation Failure Well-Known Player

If you have the playstation app you can go to the playstation store, click the 3 line icon then go to subscription management.
  3. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Thank you
  4. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

You have to go into your settings on PSN>Account Management>Account Information>Services List>DCUO>DCUO Membership>Turn Off Auto-Renew.
  5. Batladin3217 New Player

Hit them where it hurts the most... There Bank Account.
    • Like x 4
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Smh overreact much?
    • Like x 2
  7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Huh?

This player doesn't think reheated, dated content being served up as something new is worth their money.

And judging from the reactions I was seeing on live today, they're not alone.
    • Like x 9
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I thought you had to hit the nose??

Dang... all this time Anakin lied to me. :(
    No wonder his pants.... and the rest of him caught on fire. ;)
    • Like x 2
  9. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Its day 1. Not even 24 hrs yet. Seems like an overreaction to me. You may disagree. Doent change the fact that reacting as extreme as possible after about 12 hrs seems like a bit of an overreaction lol
    • Like x 5
  10. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Also yes, lots of people are overreacting after just the first moments.
    I get it, fact is that most of the players in the game currently been coddled an carried an those days seem to be over. This is good. It will force people to learn the mechanics, it will force people to be beneficial to the group. My issue is that om i us Q’s u for things u dont want to run or dont need to run but u have to do it to clear the mission an get rewards.
    Omnibus is garbage, forcing player to learn to be beneficial vs riding coattails is a great thing
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well clearly OP doesn’t want to be forced to play to your standards. It’s their choice.
    • Like x 7
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

It's a bit early to tell mabye but the little I've tested my self wasn't very appealing for my own part but mabye it will be better in a few weeks...
    • Like x 1
  13. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Lol not my standards. Apparently the games standards. Devs set clamps an system and thus standards. Not me, i just play w/in the constraints.
    • Like x 3
  14. shoegazer Well-Known Player

I'm with you..cancelling my sub as soon as I get a chance
    • Like x 6
  15. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Just saw tons more people complaining and disappointed in game.

This really was a swing and a miss.
    • Like x 5
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The post I quoted expressed praise for the changes, so apparently they’re your standards too.
    • Like x 2
  17. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Praise for the changes in that now the community cant just join an win via carry yes. Thats not my standard, content is what it is. Content allowing ppl to “suck” an not do mechanics or learn an just get carried then thats how we played it. Now it seems thats not an option. To me thats a good thing. Has nothing to do with standards. You can try an atteibute this all to me but im not a dev, i had nothing to do with this. I just call it like i see it.
    • Like x 1
  18. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Sure, never gonna make all happy. I hate the omnibus part because current episode rewards are tied to it and you have 0 control over what you run. That parts a trainwreck because most of the community dont know how to play the instances. That = wasted time due to fails.
    Also, no one is humble enough to admit they have no idea what they are doing it seems and that leading to very toxic interactions as people get called out. Other than that, i and most i play with like the fact that now new players or bad players are forced to learn instead of just getting carried
  19. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Or these "bad" players as you call them will just look elsewhere and stop supporting the game.

We've already seen people unsub and popular streamers lose subscribers.
    • Like x 2
  20. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Sorry to be blunt... but that leaves you with two options:
    1. Only play stuff under the "current content" section
    2. Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya
    This change is not going anywhere. Roll with it and give CONSTRUCTIVE feedback that can help make it better... or quit. Otherwise all you sound like is: "WAAAAAHHHH! I'm not as OP as I thought I was! WAAAAAHHH!" And quite frankly, if you're going to go the F2P/Premium route, your complaints are far more likely to fall on deaf ears. They'll be far more likely to listen to a subscriber.
    They've made big changes in the past... introduced Advanced Mechanics... introduced CR differential... removed both for the stats revamp... eliminated stat mods for equipment in favor of augments... introduced artifacts... the game will survive with or without you. Want to know why some parts of the game (especially PVP) are in the miserable shape they're in? People complaining very loudly in the hopes they'll be appeased. They need to keep newer players interested... but when they can't get into the older content to go through progression due to long queue times, or if they do manage to get in some high level person comes in and wipes out the room before they've barely left the arrival area, then how is that going to encourage new players to learn what they need to learn in order to be successful at higher levels? Like it or not, that requires the experienced players to pass on this information. Don't want to do it? See above.
    • Like x 1