Next on Test: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 6, 2021.

1. metro2k Well-Known Player

it's my question too.
    I know it takes a long time to prepare the DLC well, even I am on the test server to give my little contribution.
    I'm a little bored now too but I love this game.
    While waiting, I like to run at super speed and jump from building to building ... that's not a small thing for me considering that I can't leave my room due to health problems.
    let's wait a little longer
    • Like x 1
  2. MEMO2 Level 30

Soon I will leave this a game when a game comes out new world

I don't have time to waste with ********
  3. MEMO2 Level 30

Wasting your life on bad game It needs years of modification and development

I will not waste my life with this game

Even if I lose my money on this game

There are many better games

You can't make us happy

You can't care 4 player

So this game will go to my garbage in PC
  4. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

You need to eat a Snickers bar =)
    • Like x 1
  5. MEMO2 Level 30

You are a slave to the developer
  6. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

Don't feed the trolls lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. nortonp74 New Player

Maybe if you didn't give the Devs so much grief they'd be willing to respond. The world is still being affected by COVID, which means short staffed teams in every business. If you have such great ideas of how a game should be run, handled, and/or developed, why don't you get yourself educated enough to build an MMO of this caliber yourself? In the meantime, pull your membership or quiet down. Either way, the rest of us who are mature enough to be patient will understand and wait for the next dlc to be released.
  8. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Then just leave already, instead of posting in here and hoping somebody will applaud your decision - frankly, nobody cares what you do.
  9. MEMO2 Level 30

why i need play elite if drop same loot 4 Normal All this time I spend to play elite and u drop me loot LVL 280

Do you think this is what we deserve?

I have to play elite to get Renown and trash gear Why don't you drop something very special 4 elite player ????

u just give us supply loooool came on man like COUe hahahhahah

I think the Europ now was vere hard to play and find ppl

I think it's time for Hero and the viln to play together and can inv him to group And if they can see the chat if hero and They see what

we write