How do you get your daily rewards?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AncientSpirit, Aug 25, 2021.

1. AncientSpirit Active Player

I went to Dr. Fate, the reward vender, but he only sold things. So I did a shout asking how one signed in for daily rewards, like source marks. And someone answers, UP BUTTON. I tried that, but nothing happens. (Is that what you use if you're on Xbox, not PC?)

Anyway, I was expecting to find all these great new benefits because I'm Legendary. But mostly all I found was that I was lost. (I did find the starter ally.)

So where do I go? What do I do? Not sure these changes are instinctual enough.
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Same, no daily rewards for me yet either. Logged in/out multiple times to try an get them to pop but no dice.
    Tomorrow is another day, maybe daily rewards will start with weekly reset?
  3. Dark Warrior Active Player

Press up on the D-pad, click on daily rewards. Not sure what it would be on PC, it's the menu that allows you to switch your role, toggle PVP, accept duel invites etc.... on console.
  4. fm0987 Committed Player

Yeah I didn’t see instruction for this anywhere I had to ask in chat lol. Unless I missed it
  5. Dark Warrior Active Player

I don't think there was an instruction. I just randomly saw it in chat and was like "oh yeah, daily rewards."
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There is now. ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. darth_paul Dedicated Player

With a controller on PC it's the same, just up on D-Pad, don't know what it would be with mouse and keyboard though.
  8. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

F1
    • Like x 4
  9. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I was just about to post that, but you beat me to it. Thank you. :)
  10. PolarisSylar Committed Player

In the in-game text type this in .
    "
    /welcome

"
    Then it bring up the daily rewards window option.
    • Like x 1
  11. Apollonia Dedicated Player

It should open at login automatically but it doesn't. /welcome or up on your gamepad will bring it up.
    • Like x 1
  12. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

F1
    PC users
    [IMG]0
    • Like x 1
  13. AncientSpirit Active Player

And for PC, the answer was press F1 for the win.

Seriously, though. This basic, basic information should have been baked in.
  14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I had always used F1 since launch. /sarcasm.

Bonus, I get to right click fragments in my inventory to make it become a stabilizer. /facepalm.
    UI is going the wrong way. Gained two steps forward with greater stack amounts, but more clicks for what was automated things is a step backwards.

Randomly discovered yesterday that Hold Left Ctrl and click a stack, click it again to move a stack of two. Had that always been there? I'd been moving one from a stack at a time. (ranked up Origin Augments with exobytes)

Not a fan that nearly every portals takes me to new Hub.
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

Related question, I claimed yesterday but when I logged in today I can't claim today's rewards. Are they a 24hr reset or daily? I really hope it's not the former as I know what that feels liked from mobile games. Each day it slips a little more until you're staying up to some ridiculous time so you don't miss that day's rewards.

If it is that way I would suggest that it be 22 hrs instead of 24. One game I played that way took that approach and it was a world of difference.
  16. tukuan Devoted Player

As far as I can remember you've been able to ctrl+click to add to stack or shift+click to type in the amount. Maybe not at launch but certainly that was early on.

That said it's easy to miss these things. I remember constantly complaining about the hassle of deleting mails when I transfer a bunch of stuff to an alt until one day I thought to hit the delete key and sure enough it worked...

In interface design these things are known as "hidden affordance" and are generally considered not a great approach to UI/UX.
  17. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

server resets 9am EST. I'm expecting a few things get ironed out over the next two weeks and then a relative calm for bugs, like the quest to HOD to see a kiosk that is not there.

I had a CT scan yesterday, yep, it's a 4.8 x 3.3 mm kidney stone. Close to entering the bladder, they said. This too will pass! i hope with no pain, wishful thinking!
  18. Akaiko Well-Known Player

I claimed day 1 around 7pm Eastern yesterday. I claimed day 2 around 1am Eastern today. So, I'm not sure what the problem is or if I got lucky.

This is based on US PSN as I haven't signed in on my Switch yet (a mix of life & I play much more on PSN anyway).
  19. Plowed In Loyal Player

You can do it from the welcome screen as well if you don’t rush and close it.