Awesome Job

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dev72, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Dev72 Dedicated Player

I was able to wrap up some of the villain style feats and still have marks to spare, just by queing that old content.

Some people are just trying to add doom and gloom for what is obvious that is good for the game simply because they are now unable to smash through content and have to follow mechanics.
    • Like x 4
  2. Shalayah Committed Player

So then why are you arguing if you don’t care?
  3. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

I concur! (^_^)
    • Like x 2
  4. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

I haven't even played that yet. So you actually have no news to tell me at all.
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm on the fence. Ran dox in like 5mins with no downs no real paying attention from the group and 2 were random 88crs. Then full crew went into fos3 and that took like 3mins. Did the new raid with the crew in reg and that actually took a little paying attention so we think elite will be fun and challenging. Elite alert I'm liking a lot. Elite solo, farmabble but don't think I'll be doing much rp spending this dlc.

Allies, have a chance to be cool. Right now, they seem useless. But I'll try them out once we can. New ui is fancy. So far I'm using the old one while forming groups. I'll say that I'll like it eventually. Old content is still old and feels old because I've done it thousands of times. If I were a new player, I'd be excited tho I think. So I'll be supportive and say ok to taking a backseat of being the games target audience. For now at least.

Happy about the new additions in the hall tho. Sparring targets are way better. All the feats I popped today from the style vendors were great. Getting old random collections was great too.

So maybe leaning towards I like it in general. Gotta give it more time and see how it goes
  6. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Then the option is there for you to just run Flashpoint. Don't care if you believe me or not.
    • Like x 1
  7. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

Artifacts / base upkeep require you to run clamped content so.... not true in spirit?
    • Like x 1
  8. Dev72 Dedicated Player

He is adding this doom and gloom that 5 yr old content requires mechanics to be followed and not be just smashed through. If he doesn't want to deal with that, then there are other options such as spamming solo content, and duos for instance. If all he cares about is whether or not someone can solely follow the flashpoint content mechanics...then that is very obtuse way of approaching the update
    • Like x 1
  9. L T Devoted Player

I've had the same experience with clamped content so far. The clamp is very forgiving, Ran a few raids on various leveling alts, skull=block was a frequent requirement for not getting knocked out, but they were generally fun romps that went by quickly.
    • Like x 1