Downtime Server Downtime - August 25, 2021 - House of Legends

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes, had that happen. Went in on the Von Savage one, and as soon as you step in the door slams shut. Other guy was locked out but standing there and I said 'The door cirlce is behind you'. Was told, "if you wanted my help you should have waited". Dude...I didn't shut the door, it just closes on the first guy in! Whatever....70 seconds vs 60...big whup.

After 7AM CT last night(well...this morning) I started running my final stabilizers on my PC alts. I normally team them up cause A) its quicker B) no squatters(except myself). On my last run I went in via queue. Caught a squatter. Absolutely perfect timing. Won't miss this run at all, although I will miss the extra couple stabilizers my premiums are losing each month.

Last runs were done at the 2 min to shutdown mark....goodbye stabilizer mission!
    • Like x 1
  2. arielflores New Player

That is what usually happens but in this case not, because despite being a "new episode" it is more related to the allies system and not to new content, which qualifies as an event with elite instances (such as anti-monitor anniversary event, etc) so WW is still considered end game content. At least that's how it was classified on test server.
  3. Eve YouTuber

It wasn't source marks on test (Couldn't convert) and I couldn't replay styles from the episode. So I doubt it unless it has changed.
    • Like x 1
  4. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lol lol that's funny .
  5. Mythe New Player

Cmon...i cant wait!!!!
  6. Drk77 New Player

How long for the servers to come back?
  7. Gothkid1972 New Player

So I just popped in to check on the update, and it says 6:23 PDT. As Ive not been around for a major update to this game (I usually pop back and forth to different mmo's according to what catches my eye), is this time when the servers are back up (it would be 12 pm PDT as I type this)....

So is this seriously saying another 6 hours of updating?
  8. SPARTAPC New Player

Should be online around 6pm or 8pm it’s a big update.
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Most new dlcs have started at 9am eastern and ended around 5-6pm est. Considering the size of this dlc, I was thinking it would be after 8pm est.
  10. SPARTAPC New Player

We will see how long the game boots up should be soon though I’m in the waiting screen in dcuo
  11. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

I'm actually excited for this dlc. After today we should change the name to Zoom Universe Online.
    • Like x 2
  12. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Sounds about right!!! LOL
  13. SPARTAPC New Player

Anything is possible can’t wait as well. I’m so a big fan of ally’s and so much features that’s part of episode 41
    • Like x 2
  14. TheWikiOfFeats New Player

To Be exact most episodes have gone back up around 6-7 hours of shutting down 4 maintenance. thats 8:30 am EST, now im CST so for me that averages around 1-2 pm , i have calculated it to be back up from this dlc at 4-4:30 PM CST. that 5-5:30 PM EST.
  15. Stardazer Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I actually didn't notice. I did run the WV solo, but didn't do anything else WV. I wasn't checking the loot, so it's possible thats correct. We'll find out soon I suppose. If not, that give me weeks or months to take a shot at FGSE no death then...win-win.
  17. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

Can confirm, splintered coins are not convertible yet. (Unless something changes in how we convert)
    • Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

EU still down but all other servers are up if anyone wondering.
    • Like x 1
  19. Grvv Redwig Well-Known Player

Yea can confirm US servers are up
    • Like x 1
  20. Incindius Level 30

They might be physically up, but they are still in maintenance

disregard. They are indeed up now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.