Livestream Community Livestream & Daily Rewards - August 20, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Dev Invasions & More!

Join us for our next community livestream tomorrow, August 20, 2021! We'll summon bosses, answer questions, and talk all things DCUO.

PLUS, we'll kick off the stream with a look at the new reward system coming with Episode 41 - Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards!

The stream starts at 3PM PT over on our official twitch channel.
    • Like x 11
  2. Eve YouTuber

Can't wait!
    • Like x 2
  3. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

Is this EU and/or US servers?
  4. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Awesome, these daily rewards are a massive factor for us as players to see if membership is worth continuing or not, so I am hoping you guys knock it out of the ballpark! :D
    • Like x 3
  5. Dead13 Well-Known Player

I'm so sad! :( This streams are only for U.S. players, i have to be online at 4 a.m. to get reward... pls think about all players and make possible to get rewards for those who live in another timeline
  6. TheDrone Well-Known Player

While I would be annoyed in your position, there's not much they can do about it. Your issue is that you'd have to be up at 4am to participate. The Devs would have to be up at 4am to accommodate you. Would it be nice? Sure would be. Is it something they should be expected to do? Not really. If they had a European office that operated opposite US time, that would be a different thing entirely. But, they don't.
  7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Set an alarm, brew a pot of coffee and enjoy!
    • Like x 1
  8. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

EU or US ???

Doctor Fate's ? Perfect, I love this enigmatic character! !
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

A good portion of the livestream should be about the daily login bonus and rewards instead of just the kick off of the livestream.
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Why? I can’t imagine it taking long to just show the login rewards system and the vendor. The vendor itself is already on the test server soooo…
  11. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

wait another timeline? you an alt earther? *glares at the speedsters* ok what did you guys do now?

ik ik timezone was what was intended but comeon!
    • Like x 1
  12. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'd rather they take time to answer questions that people might have.
  13. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

There’s only so many questions that there can be. They already gave us most of the information. The only thing missing is what’s in the actually daily login which will be shown. What else can there be? How many log in rewards? 20 they already said it. What can you buy with the currency? It’s already in the vendor on test. Do members get more? Yes 4x as much. Premium/free get X amount. Members have a second reward that’s 3x as much and members can claim both premium and members so 4x. What else are you looking for? I’m not trying to belittle you. I’m genuinely curious what other questions you have about the daily rewards.

I’d rather them do a show case on what’s in it then move on to general Q&As
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes... yes it is. ;)

• Like x 3
  15. DscwcFolly Active Player

GOOD VIDEO!!!
    ok so finally stuff from the promethian lockboxes are in this vendor now

BUT still not the PUNCHLINE GLOVES witch were in the boxes so now that the boxes are gone any news on were there going to be becuase doctor fate no has them
    • Like x 1
  16. Plowed In Loyal Player

Think that’d be on the PVP style vendor.
    • Like x 1
  17. DscwcFolly Active Player

again plz stop guessing people there not in the pvp vendor that is a Variant glove style

not the ones shown in the pvp caspule the original gloves that are shown in the pvp capsule are in the lockboxes for the 5th time

thats why i am asking were there going to be moved too and dont say the doctor fate vendor becuase the video just showed them not to be in there

nice video by the way
  18. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Hey Dev's can you increase the currency/xp rewards in PvP phase, so that it will entice players to switch over? it's literally a dead phase and needs some attention.
  19. Dead13 Well-Known Player

pls read my post again, and try to understand. I'm asking another ways to get rewards. May be to give it to all players that's enter the game.
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They do vary the dev invasion livestreams. Just a few weeks ago they did one on the EU server so EU players had a chance to get the rewards.