Bonus Nth Metal!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS NTH METAL WEEK

This week, your chances to receive Nth Metal as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means whenever you trigger an opportunity to get Nth Metal from enemies, that opportunity will trigger twice. The bonus begins Thursday, August 19, 2021, and runs through Tuesday, August 24, 2021.

Nth Metal is used to fortify and rank up your Artifacts. This bonus week *does not* grant any bonus Artifact XP when fortifying. This bonus week *does* stack with the Nth Metal Detector in the Marketplace (which separately doubles your chances to get Nth Metal.)

The bonus week begins with daily server restarts on August 19, 2021, and ends at midnight PT or GMT on August 24, 2021.
    • Like x 12
  2. Eve YouTuber

Yay :)
    • Like x 1
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Any word on the livestream for the daily login bonus and what all Legendary members get ?
    • Like x 2
  4. AZPrime Active Player

Just curious, is there a reason why this bonus week is one day less than usual?
    • Like x 1
  5. BeastGamingSkill Level 30

Until Tuesday only? Guess the update goes live next week then.
    • Like x 4
  6. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

7. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Is there any reason it is ending midnight and not with the daily restarts?
  8. RD ROYAL New Player

Nice, I needed this.
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

ending on Tuesday?? Update coming next week?? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  10. SPARTAPC New Player

At the moment here’s no set date. I would not think it will be next week. Maybe at he very end of the month
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

AWESOME! Now for the next one, let's do a Source Mark Event with Triple Source Mark Rewards! ;)
    • Like x 2
  12. SPARTAPC New Player

Sounds like a good idea :)
  13. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Can't warp, broker is down, etc. Don't know if anyone else is having this problem. Thought you should know.
    • Like x 1
  14. Srchill99999 Level 30

US/ps4 can’t log in anyone else with this problem been trying for 30 minutes
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

16. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I know lol, i posted before that was up
  17. DeathRogue Well-Known Player

Well looks like it was a good thing I used all my replay badges on Friday last week to get more stabalizers since i get screwed 2 days this week in the game. and oh yeah we get the double nth metal bonus whoopity doo something thats useless for the most part when you get these plenty of times over all throughout the game.
  18. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Hopefully they get back faster than yesterday's server issue, I had to go to work before it was up again.:oops: Gamer gods willing there's no server issues with the next bonus week. :) I need to build up my nth stores. Do your best devs, and thanks for everything you do forour community.;)
  19. Belka Acorn New Player

The most unnecessary thing. My pockets are filled with this stuff :mad::mad: