Next on Test: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 6, 2021.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

People send devs PM when it comes to exploits that the player doesn't want other players doing. I even had to tell Mepps if he can change my name which is the only way to do it lol but yes all of this could have been avoided if you message him but even at that you might not get an answer.
  2. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

Can reduce the marks of the PVP style of the new vendor of House of Legends? 100 marks for each piece is a lot, 2400 marks for get 3 styles of villains of PVP it´s crazy, i prefer get marks in the last dlc instead play old raids or alerts and play 40 min in a instance with noob players, kicking a lot of them because they don´t know how to play or ignore people when now we can play the instance in 15-20 min, at least give us the half of source marks in the new dlcs . The people who need farm bountys in the old dlcs and they are new players they never can complete the feat now. A lot of people now in the live are getting a lot of feats or source marks because a lot of players don´t like the new system and they don´t want to play old instances
  3. The Wonderer New Player

I started to jump on here and attack everybody for being negative, but that really makes no sense to do at all, there is an easier solution. Hopefully my point comes across clearly. This is NOT a hostage situation, step away from your computers or consoles and do something else. No one is forcing you to play this game. This is a public service announcement, lol. Life is hard enough without adding stupid undue stress, have a great day.
    • Like x 1
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Are pvp styles include? I want that villain amazo fit soo bad
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, I just logged onto Test and checked out the Vendors myself. Visited Lady Shiva for the first time, and I am VERY happy, except for the pricing! 100 Source Marks per item is a bit too high, the highest it should have been is the 70 SM per item we saw in Vendor 22!

But other than that, those of us that don't play PVP are about to be VERY happy! :D

And to answer your question, YES the Amazo (Adaptive Android) Style Set is available from Lady Shiva! ;)
  6. Metallix Active Player

When is the dlc coming
    • Like x 1
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Awesome! Ive been wanting that chest for years!
    • Like x 1
  8. SPARTAPC New Player

Metallix there is no set date for the DLC at this time. New member here greetings.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I can't get on test right now. Did you look into Vendor 22 and see if the 70 mark styles are still there, or have they all been moved?

I'm pretty good with the PVP styles being 100 SM as they are a new added thing, but if they are retro pricing things that were priced lower before (like the Tier gear sets...or the Vendor 22 styles) to higher now that we have all these 'free' source marks to use, it is just another thing forcing people to run the clamped content to farm source. More farming=more time and we've got enough busy work already.
    • Like x 1
  10. MEMO2 Level 30

WHERE DLC U TAK TO LLLLLLLLLLLLLOING TO GIVE US DLC OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG U NEED GIVE US DLC each 8 WEEK
  11. MEMO2 Level 30

Why do I have a membership when you take so long each time TO GIVE US NEW DLC

I swear to God I will leave the game me and my team if you don't make NEW DLC EACH 8 WEEK OR 12 WEEK THIS IS BORING WHAT IS THIS GAME OMG
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Vendor 22 seems to have the styles that are in it currently, which were recently reduced again. Amazon Strategos is gone from it now. :(

But those styles are also in new Vendors in the new Hall of Legends HQ. Check out Multiverse's video about all the Vendors to see what's available where! :D
  13. SPARTAPC New Player

There’s a lot of new features with this update. Plus there fixing bugs
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

BYE FELICIA!!! :p
    • Like x 2
  15. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Episode 41 Save the Universe is scheduled to launch at the end of August, which could mean as late as August 31st. End of August is the objective but if technical issues happen it could be extended. I hope this helps with your question.
    • Like x 1
  16. SPARTAPC New Player

Is that the exact date that episode 41 will be launching ? There’s no date confirmed when I checked on the upcoming events
  17. Juststuff New Player

Bye memo
    • Like x 2
  18. Myoxz Well-Known Player

You know coding a game is not like baking a cake, right?
    • Like x 2
  19. Bourbon Legend New Player

Hi hello hey. Long time player first time poster.

I am incredibly excited for Omnibus. The promise of being able to easily play older content, have it be engaging, and constantly earn source marks from doing so is truly a dream. Episode 41 might be the most excited that I have been for an update!

So thank you to the team behind this game. I have not checked in on a game like this every day looking for news in a long time. I really think that this is going to take DCUO in a great new direction.
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

*waves* Have a good trip.
    • Like x 2