Batman: The Long Halloween Part 1+2

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Eve, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

So I see no one has discussed it here. What are your thoughts? Character Design? Story wise?

I really enjoyed it and I don't think I really enjoyed a Batman related movie in a while. Also I am a big fan of Poison Ivy and she really shined here. Jensen Ackles as Batman was great, I was impressed. And I learned to appreciate Catwoman more (Really a shame that her voice actress died, she did a magnificent job).

Trailers;

2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Which platform did they release it on? HBO max?
  3. Eve YouTuber

I am not sure, I watched it online. But they release most of their movies on HBO Max as well.
    • Like x 1
  4. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i watched the movie i really liked the movie the ties between wayne and falcone it's remind me to the batman tell tales sagas about holiday killer i figured out faster in the part one who was holiday killer just paying atentions to a few details if you asked why i used to read criminology books as when i was young . i haven't read the comic book .it's so weird jensen ackles as batman i always remember him as red hood .lol he tried to kill batman as red hood and now he is batman
    • Like x 1
  5. Alsovar New Player

I loved them! Some of my favorite animated Batman movies they've put out, as I've not been the biggest fan of the versions we've seen since Justice League: War through Darkseid War.

My only small complaints:
    - Catwoman calling out a certain person's name on the boat in Part 1 was stupid (keeping it vague to avoid spoilers).
    - Batman's decision with letting a certain someone go in Part 2 didn't sit well with me. Just weird that he let that happen without proper justice IMO.

Other than those, I thought it was pretty flawless, and I didn't mind plenty of the changes to the source material. Hell, one particular change with the hospital in Part 1 actually makes the final reveal make MORE sense.
    • Like x 1