Test Discussion Episode 41: Save the Universe

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Millbarge, Aug 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glamazom Level 30

Not sure to post here, but some friends and I decided to run FRe (Family Reunion Elite) and in our groups experiences: Elite needs tuning. It felt as if there was no noticeable difference between regular and elite. Mr. Freeze's blizzard AoE attack was hitting me (the tank) for 11s maybe highest damage value was 25. Other than that we didn't experience any bugs. All the NPC's worked well on our first run through.
    • Like x 1
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I havent played Inner sanctum yet on test. I am just a bit confused as to why you would do that raid instead of BC3 with the iconic Brainiac Boss fight. Triggers much more nostalgia than the "fat windy mc bot face" boss (i chose that description because his name differs with language settings of the game) that is annoying as hell and triggers more aggression than nostalgia just thinking about the instance :D. Oh, it also got remastered already as a T4 alert at some point and the boss got reused not too long ago in Metal pt1 alert "Batcave breach"... oh yeah, we also "just" fought brother eye in the anniversary event too. :confused:
  3. Time Beacon Active Player

Hello team, a couple of things... 1) the new Batman content is in the custom play section under events like the superman stuff was originally.
    2) in the new solo, random enemies are giving loot and not the bosses themselves
    More added on second run
    3) Harley, when picking the lock in the wave event just stands there getting hit
    4) after the final boss, the objective says get gemerald
    • Like x 1
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Avatar Of Meta from FOS2 was also in the anniversary event. I’m calling it now, the WW month raid is going to be Gates Of Tartarus.
    • Like x 1
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, i guess those were the easiest accessible files due to anniversary instance merge.
    • Like x 1
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

In other news, not happy about Family Reunion. Those OC alerts would always blue screen me warping between areas. :(
    • Like x 1
  7. RTX Well-Known Player

Bug/Issue:

When playing Inner Sanctum Raid Event version (cr327+) and group members joined the boss room without you beeing in and you trying to teleport inside the boss room via the teleporter, it will open up a new raid instance for the specific player who used the outside boss room teleporter.

Didnt tested if same issue happens in other instances.

Another bug in same instance --> Up-Votes Needed - Inner Sanctum - Batman vanishes | DC Universe Online Forums (daybreakgames.com)
    • Like x 1
  8. Yaiba Committed Player

Reading the patch note (august 11), I think the raid will be Throne of the dead :D
  9. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Oh god please no. Our lifes are already too hard trying to find 2 tanks, now we will have to find 3
  10. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Get good or go home:) Also you just teoricaly need 2 tanks and 1 dps/tank
    With artifacts you may just need 2 tanks in the end.
    • Like x 1
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh wow cool. I didn’t want to finish any raids this episode, anyway. :(
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Elite Iceberg Lounge gives the rewards halfway through the fight.

Will try to show it in a video. ;)
  13. zNot Loyal Player

Thats not true almost all elite raid content sadly is solo tankeable and thats one of the reasons also try finding 2 trolls you will have more struggles with that. If they make content so dps centric then people will go dps. So no there is no shortage of tanks tanking powers are extremly popular too but groups are very picky on the Tanks and expect tanks to be godtier and blame the Tank as soon as something happens.
    • Like x 1
  14. zNot Loyal Player

Thats what was good about dc back then , easy elite raid content killed dcs population.
  15. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Killing any enemies during boss fights in the iceberg lounge solo/elite solo awards the loot instead of penguin/pengbot maximus
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Loot drops halfway through the fight.

Also for the Quickplay.... if you are loot locked should quickplay ignore missions that are loot locked??

Here is the whole thing. ;)
  17. Eve YouTuber

The first boss gets loot locked but the second boss does not, yet you won't get rewards (As if you are loot locked) and can't reset. Nice video btw
  18. Millbarge Developer

Submitted fixes for both issues today. It should go out with the next PCTest update

-Millbarge
    • Like x 2
  19. RTX Well-Known Player

It would be cool if you could write "Bug/Issue" in red, so that they have it easier to find them first and to fix them first before the next release 3 with themycira etc. rolls out. Otherwise it all adds up at the end causing trouble with time.
  20. zNot Loyal Player

Are buggs the only thing they are gonna adjust with this test? No difficulty adjustments?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.