Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

FEET:
    1) Owlman/Owlsuit Foot Style
    2) Stalwart Defender Foot Style
    3) Nuclear Foot Style
    4) Beyond High Tech Foot Style
    5) Mera Foot Style
    6) Ninth Tride Tyrant Foot Style
    7) Battle-Hawk Foot Style
    8) Magnetic Paladin Foot Style
    9) Alan Scott Foot Style
    10) Flash Foot Style
    11) Classic Slimline Foot Style (Male Only)
    12) Druid Foot Style
    13) Quicksuit Foot Style
    14) Noble Warrior Foot Style
    15) Patriotic Foot Style
    16) Miraculous Foot Style

HANDS:
    1) Aeronaut
    2) Engineer
    3) Magnetic Paladin
    4) Fallen God
    5) Formal
    6) Logistics Officer
    7) Miraculous
    8) Patriotic
    9) Qwardian Fighter
    10) Shock Jock
    11) Themysciran Battlesuit
    12) Vestments of Rage
    13) Voodoo
    14) Wizardly

TRANSLATION:

PLAYERS -- "We want more slimline boots and gloves!"

DEVELOPERS -- *Keep regularly making and releasing more slimline Hand and Foot Styles*

PLAYERS -- "We don't want THOSE slimline boots and gloves!"

DEVS -- "We DoN't WaNt ThOsE sLiMlInE bOoTs AnD gLoVeS!!!" :mad::mad::mad:
  2. EvilDeeds Active Player

While most of that is true we only got full chest and legs slimline styles and not just the hand gloves and feet slim boots most of the stuff on your list either has some ugly bumpy details on it or shaped in a weird way we need gloves and boots like this separate [IMG][IMG]
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The Owlsuit Feet are virtually identical to those. Even the Battle-Hawk Feet work if that's all you have. I use the Owlsuit Feet on my Rebirth Batman Armory for that reason. :cool:

As for the Slimline gloves, let's take your Green Lantern-based example. The absolute BEST way to make the classic GL Corps Uniform in-game is still with the Scion of Ion Chest and Legs, combined with the Hands and Feet of your choice. Since that body suit has added extra detail, similar to what's done in some other video games, and similar to what we can expect to be done in a big budget Hollywood movie, the added detail on the Hand Styles and Foot Styles, to me, makes them match up with the Chest and Legs even BETTER! Let's look at my Jade in her GL Corps Uniform as an example:

[IMG]

That's the Beyond High Tech Feet and the Vestments of Rage Hands. But I've just recently got the Engineer Hands, so at some point, I'm going to see how those look with it.

As for Hal Jordan specifically, the best one I've seen used the Owlsuit Feet and... the Nuclear Hands, I believe. Another player did that one, and posted this screenshot:

[IMG]

Even with using the more traditional slimline Legs and Chest, it still looks really good. But In My Opinion, it would look even better if the Scion of Ion Chest and Legs were used. I definitely would NOT use the Shoulders the way he did, though.

But as always, Your Mileage May Vary. :)
  4. Chain Lightning Active Player

Can we get the harley quinn's hairstyle, and some double bun hairstyles
  5. Shazammm Well-Known Player

What exactly do you mean by "regular clothes"? You mean t-shirts and hoodies? Because there are plenty of those in the game. Jeans? Got that, too. Shorts? Tank tops? Flannel Shirt? Oh, they're there as well (although, some are in the seasonal vendors, so you have to wait until they come around to pick them up). Suits and dresses? Well, the original Formal attire could use a bit of a revamp, but the Riddler style makes for one heck of a snazzy suit. Jackets? Letterman jacket, leather bomber jacket, leather punk rock style jacket.....all in game.

So.......what do you consider "regular clothes" that we haven't seen?
  6. DCLegend83 Level 30

[IMG]Including the hairstyle
    • Like x 2
  7. DCLegend83 Level 30

8. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thought about a style set that uses energy tendrils as main component in some way whilst thinking of Fos 2.
  9. Gotham Goliath New Player

[IMG]This robin style.
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

WHAT Robin Style? It's a broken picture link.
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Broken picture link. Try again, try harder, try a better image hosting service.
  12. DscwcFolly Active Player

dont know about the robin style but the wonder woman picture above is fake wonder woman has never wore a batman belt i was like really yet other then that the picture is pretty cool
  13. Chain Lightning Active Player

can we plsss get this harley hairstyle and some face style that gives the character makeup like her eyeshadow and lipstick that we can custom color

[IMG]
  14. Chain Lightning Active Player

15. Chain Lightning Active Player

16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's incorrect, it's her costume from the recent Future Slate comics, where it's several years in the future, and Batman, Superman, and other heroes have died, and she's wearing mementos of her dead friends.
  17. DscwcFolly Active Player

future means havent happen yet there for she cant were somthing that hasnt happened
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

By that logic, the Legion of Superheroes hasn't happened, so we shouldn't have content and styles based on them! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  19. Gotham Goliath New Player

is the PVE/PVP legends robin
  20. DscwcFolly Active Player

its a game not logic so anything is possible but a batman belt on a wonder woman makes no sence and BY YOUR LOGIC she is wereing his belt becuase he is dead and its a momemto of all her friends she lost, Awfully strange how in the entire costume the only thing she is wereing is a batman belt that isnt her own costume. What about her other friends she didnt care about them?

DscwcFolly said:
    “future means havent happen yet there for she cant were somthing that hasnt happened”
    By that logic, the Legion of Superheroes hasn't happened, so we shouldn't have content and styles based on them! :rolleyes:

by your logic she should have something on of all her falling superhero friends