DCUO remastered, bad idea for Lucas and this game.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AJPro, Aug 10, 2021.

1. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Open up more content to be included in your daily play? Bro people just wanted to get the feats and styles fast and go, no ones trying play old as content from 2011 daily, and limited play? you have feat grinding, pvp, dressing up and material chasing plenty of stuff to do and now they wana remove source marks from new content?!! Bruh
    • Like x 3
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

How about those people get on test and see things for themselves, so that if they still feel the same way, at least it would be based on something tangible and not just the "idea" of it?!!? Also, I highly doubt you've communicated with 90% of peeps in this game. Made up numbers aren't going to convince the Devs to reverse course...factual data based on actual testing will.
    • Like x 3
  3. Ringz Dedicated Player

Playa..... First off just from reading a few keypoints in your statement, I can tell what you think is happening in this update is way off.

Second, you do realize this update is not only for endgame players right? Every example you mention sounds like someone whos at endgame and from the sounds of what you did mention, you still pvping and also material grind huh... Mmmmmmmm

I'll talk to yall in 5v5 chat
    • Like x 2
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Plus any feedback left after playing what's on Test can and probably will be used to help guide what the devs are doing and get things to a place where both sides are relatively happy with the results.
    • Like x 3
  5. Ringz Dedicated Player

I support and hope that this standpoint eventually will be viewed and refelcted upon by both sides. The devs have openly said they want this system to work for everybody and are more than willing to continue improving it post update 41 (improving UI, finding a way to seperate duos, alerts, raids, more prompt options etc).

Feels like people think once this update goes out its the end-all-be-all.
    • Like x 3
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I can understand the "once it's live it's locked in" fears to an extent, I've seen it happen before. But this is a big enough change to the status quo that I think we're going to be seeing adjustments as time goes on.

Even so, if there's going to be an ideal time to make your voice heard, I think it's now. We're still early in testing, the devs are making changes as we go and the more we can help get things settled before the episode goes live the better. That's why I'm probably going to be encouraging folks to hit TC and play as much as possible and leave as much feedback as possible.

Even if I get to be something of an annoying twit about it. :D
    • Like x 1