Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Even tho he isnt in the game yet, ive always wanted to see Scarface turned into a rifle style, maybe if we ever see Ventriloquist
    • Like x 1
  2. Mr.W Committed Player

Can we get the shim'tar back piece as a weapon style for both shield & one handed?
    • Like x 2
  3. Icon Active Player

I like the additional weapon styles that have seen showcased, how about adding additional sword types for one-handed to the mix; i.e. a rapier fensing weapon

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Charon I wanted to ask how would same faction weapons drop? For instance how would heroes get Wonder Woman's sword since we only fight our Wonder Woman in L&W and Flashpoint Wonder Woman in CoP and RW? Villains I figure might have an easier time as Suicide Squad runs through a lot of the game except maybe like Joker's crowbar and pistols.
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...1-pet-vendor-and-iconic-weapon-styles.316940/

• Like x 2
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

7. MrWood Well-Known Player

a piece of wood.... Like a 2x4. Single, dual, two handed, and staff. Same piece of wood, maybe bigger for the others.
    • Like x 1
  8. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

They'll be on the New DR fate vendor. I believe a stream this Friday will cover that new feature, if not next Friday
    • Like x 2
  9. DscwcFolly Active Player

ok ty curse bringer
    • Like x 1
  10. Sprout Robinson Active Player

Mixed-weapons Dual Wield styles, in particular:

1) single-hand broadsword and shield
    2) rapier and dagger
    3) short axe/mace and shield
    4) short axe/mace and dagger

Chakram and single baton would be other good candidates for mixed-weapon Dual Wield.
  11. Sprout Robinson Active Player

Any chance of getting whip as a weapon? A whole new weapon style might be too much; maybe just a whip-based iconic power using animation from Catwoman. That could be skinned as a whip, a vine, or a lasso and any of those three would make sense as an iconic power.

Semi-related: would Daybreak ever consider doing some youtube videos about how new things get added? (weapons, base items, styles). I'm just thinking I'd watch the heck out of that, but also it may allow players to make more targeted suggestions and maybe even cut down on people being rude when something they want takes a while if they know what the process is. Might be too out there, just something I was thinking about.
  12. TheSapphire Well-Known Player

These are not weapon styles but I don't know where else to ask this. Will these old trinkets make a return and be useful? I suppose they count as iconic.

[IMG]
    [IMG]\[IMG]
    [IMG]
  13. blaazin New Player

would love too see mirror master’s mirror gun as an iconic weapon style
  14. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Kyle Rayners blue energy katana, and Guys red energy bludgenor Two-Handed (legends weapon)
    Jokers Golf Club
  15. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Hand Blaster. Booster Gold's Iconic Blaster bracelets.
    • Like x 1
  16. Ed Burke New Player

The Golden Age Guardian's shield. Golde Age Starman's Cosmic Rod.
    • Like x 1
  17. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Will the old nth metal PVP weapon styles be returning?
    IE: Glass claymore 2h, Nth Metal scythe
    [IMG]

And Clayface has a unique brawling style (at least i think its brawling), clay spiked fist style that would be neat
  18. Untitled New Player

Red X's X-shaped shurikens

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. MaestroDasArmas New Player

Hello Devs, would be aweasome if styles from the SCPD( Star CIty Police Department) could be wearable. Players like that use rilfes in the game would be very happy with that and more "realistic" styles like this. [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Kalibaks Beta Club