Livestream Preview Episode 41: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 5, 2021.

1. timetrapper52 Well-Known Player

Still not new content smarty pants

This is an idea that was suggested as a side feature that's awesome its there but its sure as hell not new content

I have already been there when Raids like FOS was the hardest thing. This is nothing new to me
  2. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

As a player who has been around since launch, IMO this episode will reinvigorate the game for veterans and make it far more accessible to new players. AND it all looks amazing!

I would LOVE to see , at some future date, a role tutorial module for the training area. As players will be able to progress more rapidly, I think a more robust tutorial training mode would be of great value. Perhaps running a version of an alert with allies up in combat node while the player practices their support role. Hint prompts as you go and so on.

Just a thought for later on!
    • Like x 1
  3. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

I don't find it as a big issue because artifacts are going to be released less frequently, so everyone has rougly 8 months to level up one or two new artifacts instead of 3 months.

And as long as there is a broker option most things that are considered p2w aren't a issue for me, because if I want to level up artfacts for a alt for example I just go to the broker to get some caches for a nice cost/benefit, but I understand not everyone has the time/knowledge to get in-game cash so I get your preoccupation.
  4. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Waaaaaaay too much monetization to keep the interest of new players and most veteran players I believe. The new system seems interesting, however, only being able to get the top tier allies through the marketplace is a huge turn off. I understand some micro transactions are needed, but it's getting to a place where opening your wallet is more important than aspects of the game that need attention such as balancing, bugs, etc. This is going in a bad direction and needs to be reconsidered, though I highly doubt it will. I keep saying give them a chance, I did, maybe I shouldn't have.
    • Like x 1
  5. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Monetization has taken over this game, and with things like pvp being broken, constant dc's, etc. It is no longer fun, nor enjoyable. I've played for years, now I'm struggling to even want to log in. Doesn't seem worth the membership since you have to pay for everything even with a membership. The fun of this game has been sucked out by greed.
    • Like x 2
  6. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

You could have refreshed the UI for the whole game, not just for the new Ally feature and the OnDuty section. I mean, in for a penny in for a pound, right? :D
    • Like x 1
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

It will be especially disappointing when people realize they paid out the money and are getting trashed by Joker Fun House mobs.

Some may still enjoy the game, but there’s certainly no reason to pay any money to play it.
    • Like x 2
  8. GRATZIEMEISTER New Player

Hello devs and players. Is it a joke or just "test" to add such a useless passive buffs for allies? If it's not too late i would recommend to you just change it for normal buffs like (1%, 2, 3 precision, might, weapon attack chance, ability attack change and etc). At the moment almost all passive buffs of allies are nonsensable and i think most people who already tested it will agree with me.

P.S. And make no loot locks only for subs.
  9. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

Have you not seen the aquaman passive? We don't need more stat passives we already get those from cores and affinities.
    • Like x 1
  10. GRATZIEMEISTER New Player

Aquaman passive buff is overpowered compare to other buffs, that's why it makes no sense and should be significantly nerfed!
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can we get a clear and official statement of this on the next Preview livestream when the new fate vendor/ log in bonus system gets revealed?
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

This was such a great stream. I loved the team up of having almost all the Devs there. Charon and T Lantern should participate in more streams!!
    • Like x 2
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Mepps said next week. So this upcoming Friday probably.
    • Like x 1
  14. HeroTurner3 New Player

now with these new changes does this mean that free to play accounts can have 32 toons instead of the limited 16 per account?
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, that's still a member perk only. The only things free to play are getting are free episodes, access to lair and utility belt systems, cash cap increased to $50,000 and 7 additional inventory slots.
  16. xFlake New Player

This is a nice update and it made me comeback to try the game. What will happen with my previously bought dlcs?
  17. MEMO2 Level 30

as a professional player What is the benefit? What happens if I play hard level from old DLC???
  18. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Allies will be the best thing coming in August not looking forward to revisiting FOS 2 because of the bridge.
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

1) You get sceled up Elite Versions of the old content that you can run, and there are NEW rewards that will drop, as the Devs are now working in letting us obtain Iconic Boss Styles we couldn't get before, especially ICONIC BOSS WEAPON STYLES! :cool:

2) YOU'RE HELPING OTHER PLAYERS COMPLETE THE CONTENT! Or did you forget that this is a Massively MULTI-PLAYER Online Game? It's NOT all about YOU! :p
  20. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

This will be trivial. We have been playing long enough that something like this has been used several times throughout the life of the the game.