Tempus Fuginaut revealed!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

And the Sky is blue. Still hope we get the actual full model :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I want her whole outfit!

I requested Harbinger back during the community style initiative before any of the stuff around 41 was announced and it never advanced at all... I wonder if it's because there was already something in the works :eek:
    • Like x 2
  3. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

I only like the cape, the rest of the outfit is meh, well modeled but not my kind of thing. I hope the gear's better but I doubt it will. I would prefer a Harbinger style in place of the Tempus Fuginaut.
    • Like x 1
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

Managing expectations:
    • Tempus Fuginaut suit has a different head and, you guessed it, two arms.
    • Monitor suit does have a helmet - will be shown off in live streams, as will Tempus Fuginaut of course.
    • Harbinger is like the latest incarnation in the comics, just a hologram/ship AI for now.
      • It cuts deep, I too love her from Crisis in my youth so if I get a chance to get her turned into a real girl, suit and all, I will.
    • There is a different OP item in EP41. The helmet can come one day either as a one off or a gear suit (see above) but not at this time.
    • Like x 12
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Are we getting Harbinger as a hologram base item then ? Maybe a meeting table with a smaller sized one for base and one larger for League halls ?
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

Base items from the House of Legends will be a thing in the future and I will make sure this is on the list if it already isn't. Good idea.

Edit - Oceans just approved it :p
    • Like x 10
  7. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

so no human coat racks for the rest of us?
  8. Sammy Well-Known Player

CHARRRRON

Forget base Item

please make her head an accessory! It would be so cool to have her float around us!

Or an Artifact Pet! something we can summon like Quislet.

oh please oh please!
    • Like x 1
  9. tukuan Devoted Player

It would likely clip for a two armed toon. That said there are other capes that clip so it's not exactly a non-starter.
    • Like x 1
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Now idea what kinda tech they are using for the style but it would if they do add it as a style than im sure they could adjust the clipping in some way. The main reason I don’t like the shoulder cape we have now is that it flips with everything that is not a slim suit
  11. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Totally appreciate the info!

Kind of a bummer about Harbinger as that is such a great character design. But I understand. Hopefully you guys figure out a way to bring in the full model & gear style!
    • Like x 2
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Live stream?? What?? Where??? When??? :eek:
    • Like x 2
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

"Pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain." :p
    • Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss as a base decorator that made my day!!
    • Like x 3
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Sub cancelled.
    • Like x 2
  16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

We'll probably get the style set in the anniversary event at the 1sr of the year.
    • Like x 1
  17. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Looking at the holographic head , I got the idea that this is how our allies from the new allied system will appear visually this way ... lol ...
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

Hope not xD
    • Like x 1
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    Now that I think about it, this is giving me Jambi the Genie vibes. Mecca Lecca Hi Mecca Hiney Ho.
    • Like x 1
  20. Apollonia Dedicated Player

[IMG]