Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Icon Active Player

Also would be great to have trinket we can use to either shrink in size or grow to giant size (i.e. 30 feet) that we can manipulate to our choosing and not be on a timer.
  2. Liko Well-Known Player

Will you be posting which content the iconic drops drop in when they are added?
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

Probably not. See below - the places where they do NOT drop from are far, far fewer than where they DO drop from.

As a rule - if you can fight and defeat them then they have a chance to drop. If they are clearly illusions, nightmares, weak adds (5 jokers beating on you), then those will not drop due to 1) they don't make sense to drop there and 2) it's too easy to mass defeat weaker chump versions for a rare drop.
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

Pleasantly surprised. They work as 1h and dw. I'll be adding them.
    • Like x 7
  5. AV Loyal Player

They, or a variation thereof, could reasonably work for Brawling and Martial Arts as well when gripped in the middle of the hand:

[IMG]
  6. Liko Well-Known Player

Thank you. Last question. Does this apply to bounty versions? Example: Fighting the CC bounty Captain Cold have a chance to drop his iconic face/head? Or is it only in instanced content? If its a no to the bounty version, any chance iconic drops can be added to the bounty versions?
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

Bounties can drop them. To note - Captain Cold isn't in this round most likely but at a later date. Also, we're talking weapon styles, not style pieces. This thread has derailed and is in Weapon Style thread territory but in your example Captain Cold would drop dual pistol cold guns and that's it. Not any other style gear.
  8. Jaelia Committed Player

Can you guys add star sapphire weapon pack as well ? Like impassioned WW shield ? Or henchman weapon styles ? That’ll be awesome :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

What about the Butcher Knife? I believe it was the hospital adds that carry it
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Also is there a way to make an invisible 1handed style? o_O that might sound weird until I mention the Pirate Hook & Harpoon Hand as a 1handed user, the option to just use your hand as the weapon seems more realistic
  11. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

Since that post I have gotten the following in and they should start showing up in EP41.
    • Hawkman Mace
    • Hawkgirl Mace
    • Joker Crowbar
    • Joker Long Barrel Pistols
    • Joker Trick Pistols
    • Heat Wave Pistols
    • Sunblade
    • Winterblade
    • Aqualad Swords
    • Merciless Sword
    • Indigo Staff
    • Riddler Staff
    • Nekron Scythe
    • Drowned Trident
    • Zeus Staff
    • Hades Staff
    • Spear of Destiny
    • Alan Scott Sword
    • Mr. Freeze Rifle
    • Mr. Freeze Pistols
    • Steppenwolf Axe
    • Huntress Crossbow Dual Pistols
    • Huntress Crossbow Rifle
    • Ares Sword
    • Harley Quinn Mallet
    • Green Arrow Bow
    • Big Barda Mega-Rod
    • Gentleman Ghost Cane
    • Gentleman Ghost Pistols
    • Damian Wayne Katana
    • Steel Hammer
    wait wait wait Freeze Pistoles and rifle O.O even huntress dual crossbows.....ok that nearly stops my heart as i read this but there is one thing i like to know are it just styles or do they got special effects like huntress dual crossbows that they shot bolts..?

and THANK YOU thats really nice to hear
  12. Charon Lead Content Designer

Let's focus these questions in the appropriate thread for better tracking.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...pon-styles-you-would-like-to-see-next.164213/
  13. Magician Dedicated Player

A simple skirt style such as the Amazons wear
  14. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Now, to get this thread back on track with actual COSTUME styles...

This new # 1 issue hits comic book shops TOMORROW... or is it today? Does DC do new releases on Tuesday, or Wednesday now? COVID-19 changed shipping schedules around and it's very confusing now. Anyway...

[IMG]

THAT. WHOLE. OUTFIT!!! COMPLETE WITH THE EMBLEM BUILT INTO THE CHEST SO IT'S SIZED PROPERLY!!! BUT ALSO HAVE THE EMBLEM AVAILABLE SEPARATELY FOR USE WITH OTHER STYLES!!!!

Keep the Emblem looking as it does on this cover and it's just different enough from the standard House of El/Superman/Supergirl Emblem to be its own thing. And really, it should have been requested from DC months ago, so the launch of the style set could coincide with the launch of the comic.

It's NOT Superman, it's SUPERMAN JR! ;)

Also gives you another opportunity to do a better cape with the Emblem on it. And for the love of all that is holy, make the collar up the neck be part of the cape, not part of the shirt! Underneath the cape, the shirt should have the CLASSIC neckline we've needed in a slimline chest for a VERY long time:

[IMG]

And while you're at it, you might as well look into getting us the rest of the pieces of the Ultraman Costume as well. You know you want to! ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. Gotham Goliath New Player

Yes it's about damn time we got a new slimline that supports larger emblems I wonder what the excuse is for that not already being in the game.
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

"In the opinion of DC Comics, your Player Characters would look too much like the "real" Superman and might engage in actions that we at DC Comics don't approve of having associated with the Big Blue Boy Scout." :rolleyes:

But, you know, they're A-OK with me doing a reasonably accurate version of Ultraman from the Crime Syndicate of America! :rolleyes:
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yes, because Ultraman is always doing stuff that Superman wouldn't do, so they don't mind if somebody else uses a copy of him to act like a *******.
    • Like x 1
  19. Bintah New Player

Could we please get a Jessica Cruz type accessory that goes over the right eye? Or any lantern themed accessories :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Visubversa37 Level 30

Agree
    • Like x 1