Superman's 80th Emblem Redeeming On A Different Character.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Enhancing, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Enhancing New Player

Hello,

I was informed this was the best place to post my question about this emblem situation so I will just jump into it.

When Superman's 80th Emblem came out in 2018 I purchased it off the marketplace via Death of Superman coins thinking I would be able to use it on any account using replay badges this however was not the case it only seem to be that this specific emblem is only allowed on one character that purchased it which I find to be absurd since the BvS emblems can be redeemed on any account for free (P.S I would be happy to buy the emblem again with replay badges). I would be ok with this if we were going to receive other superman emblems in the future that I would be able to purchase but due to licensing issues or what ever is going on behind the scenes we are most likely not to see a superman emblem ever again. I would appreciate some clarification this issue by one of the developers or someone who can shed some light on the questions I have brought forth.

Thanks In Advance,

Enhancing
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While this does not seem unreasonable, assuming it's solely a licensing thing, it's likely out of DBG's hands. I doubt there is a technical reason it could not be added to style unlocking (like there is with chromas/materials....apparently).

Good luck though.
  3. Enhancing New Player

Thanks I'm hoping this works fingers crossed haha.
  4. Enhancing New Player

Bumping this would like a response from a dev or someone who can shed light on this question.
  5. Dark Warrior Active Player

Check your characters. I was looking through the emblem list for another reason on an alt, just now, and noticed that I could unlock the Superman 80th Emblem for FREE since it's unlocked on my main. All my other alts are doing the same thing. Same with the Wonder Woman Emblem.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, it was added I think as part of update 115. Noticed it about 10 days ago...unlocked on alts. Nice surprise.
    • Like x 2
  7. Dark Warrior Active Player

Well that's good. It puts it inline with the Batman 80th and Wonder Woman emblems. Wonder Woman may have already been unlockable on all, I just for some reason never unlocked it on some of my characters but noticed one other already had it unlocked.
  8. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

I still regret i wasn't too serious about Supes emblem when it was available... :(
  9. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I have serious regret too, except mine is for not joining the game sooner. I completely missed out on both the Superman Emblem and the BvS emblems and unfortunately this has lead me to hating every character I see wearing it (nothing against the players, that’s just how jealousy works).
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I subbed up the first time about 1 week too late for the Tom-Bot gift. Not only do I hate every player who has it (again...frigging jealousy...not real anger), my buddy in game loves to pull it out when we are running duos or just doing spam type stuff to rub it in.

And now when subs get a 'spiff' not only is it announced ahead of time, they get weeks or a month to claim it. That only compounds the insult! I had no idea I was missing the cutoff by a week, or I'd have subbed sooner! 'Tis indeed a tragedy...

Supes emblem be dammed!....I want my Tom-Bot!

Ok...so I want both....
    • Like x 1
  11. Dark Warrior Active Player

Ha, I do that all the time with Tom-Bot, 25th Century Communicator or Partially Assimilated Servo Unit. I'll just randomly throw them out during a raid or an alert. Sometimes I'll even throw on my Hack Attack Hoodie, Batman Inspired Mask or Two-Face Inspired Mask.