Infinite loading screen ps4

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hellclown127!, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Anyone else on PS4 getting the infinite loading screen today after shutdown? I've restarted my system twice now and still can't get the game to load.
    • Like x 4
  2. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Same. I saw a little dialog saying PSN was doing maintenance, but the PSN status page says all services are up??
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Oh Noes..... they forgot to feed the hamster.... again.

Poor little guy. :(
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

It’s not just psn. Apparently a lot of networks are having issues. Very weird
    • Like x 2
  5. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Yes, I get an error message saying that PSN is busy.
  6. CantLoginWithPS Active Player

Yes, having PSN problems. It won't load friend list or let me sign up (thus can't access the game). I'm also currently unable to login on the forum with my actual account because of the problems.
  7. Eve YouTuber

Idk about steam because I can enter my games (Including DCUO) but my friend said Steam was down as well (Or is, if you try re logging maybe) Sounds like PSN having issues, and It's not DCUO themselves.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are seeing population drops, too. We are investigating on our end and have reached out to PSN as well.
    • Like x 6
  9. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Anyone else in the US seing that the PSN is down?
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yes steam is one of the sites that is having issues. The weird thing is that other none gaming sites are also having issues.
    • Like x 1
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

12. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Oh no, Skynet is taking over!!
    • Like x 1
  13. Stag Active Player

PlayStation servers are down for maintenance.
  14. CantLoginWithPS Active Player

Well, at least now $ony acknowledges the issues in its PSN status page.
  15. Stag Active Player

Ya, go outside and do something while you wait for servers to get back online.
  16. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Lol even ups was affected. I’m using down detector to see if it’s just me or where the issue is. Then I saw other things were also having issues
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Btw, just as a heads up, it looks like the issues are being fixed. Should go back to normal soon
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It already took over.
    Now it's moving in for the final kill. ;)
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

PSN is down.
    DCUO is down.

No choice...... must read a book..... or a comic. ;)
    • Like x 4
  20. Stag Active Player

Go outside and do something deity. Take a break from the game lol