Everyone likes old nature best

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by MojoDuul, Jul 15, 2021.

1. MojoDuul Active Player

no one seems to like having bug, wolf and dog form as supercharges. please put nature back to how it was and nurf the dog form. thank you.
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

3. L T Devoted Player

4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Nature prior to 2017 was awful, however I agree that Wolf, Insect and Dog shouldn't have been made supercharges.
    • Like x 1
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

nah that was when nature was skillful, harvest wouldn't refresh dots on single target so you had to know when to reapply them and you also had the trick with jump cancelling impaling thorns to give yourself the extra crit chance, also working with the damage modifiers for the dots
    • Like x 2
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You left out the trick with one-handed weapon but 2015-2016 Nature DPS was awful.
    • Like x 1
  7. Tree Well-Known Player

#tbTuesday!
    I really enjoyed Nature when Weapon Mastery was live. It felt chill and relaxing to set up our dot’s 1-2-3-4 (Swarm)-clip 5 (Carnage) and weapon combos until Harvesting/Thorn Bursting. I liked that Nature the best.
  8. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

That’s probably the only time it was bad, during the am/wm era. pre gu36 it was good, and probably the strongest power in the game once it got its rework
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I didn't have my Nature toon back then.