Artifact Hero-Dial

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sammy, Jul 18, 2021.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

This is a useful thread. I learned another name to ignore. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Ooooooo that’s right. Maybe he did then lol
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Back to ignore you go. Good luck.
  4. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

Woah if i cared i would be a rl trillionaire yet i ain't folks like you mfs act so tough over the net 1st then when my type of people reply thinkin we was scared of you then you get salty and quick to ignore when the truth hurts folks with no intentions to act tough would've stayed to themselves from the jump and would've only been replyin to the post maker instead of me all imma add is don't reply to me in any sort of way keep to yourself and i'll keep to myself therefore there's no issues and this directed to any folk who's readin this not just you they always say don't start somethin you can't finish because it was obvious who started all this drama everythin went quiet into deity boy and shalay something mistakes and rein clown started commentin if they only had kept to themselve tbh i wouldn't have ever typed anymore on this post at best i would've only been readin every new comment on here
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm not even sure what you are getting at. I was saying if your name was that (its not...it's not a real name, but is close) then you probably COULD carry as most of the SM carries being shouted out were with names similar to that. I wasn't saying that's me, I didn't even bother with SM and took some time off when it was running. I'm actually ok with my SP at 596 (I don't hide it, It's in my sig...where's yours?) and if I wanted to be 600+ or a bit more I'd buy a few feats off alts or pop some easy TC feats by opening some TCs (I generally save up for Megas)....but what's the point? I'm not worried about it, sorry to hear you are so concerned with other people's SP.

And as far as failing something 99x, that would never happen as I'd excuse myself if the group OR I was doing that bad. I don't like wasting my time (except here...where I'll reply to posts like this), or others people's time.

You are pretty eager to fight with everyone, poorly. It's not a good look.
    BTW.... This is a period. . It's used for punctuation to end a sentence, which usually makes it easier to read and understand what you are saying. Not sure if you've seen one before, but they come in handy.
    Next time we'll discuss commas.... They look like this and are also handy. ,
    • Like x 1
  6. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

See this is exactly the reason why i come off as rude because of folks like startin drama BTW.... This is a period. . It's used for punctuation to end a sentence, which usually makes it easier to read and understand what you are saying. Not sure if you've seen one before, but they come in handy.
    Next time we'll discuss commas.... They look like this and are also handy. Since you want laughs and giggles when you mispelled reinheld like buddy your name is reinheid stop the bs next time discuss a name change and then reply to me btw read my profile name you'll quickly realize why i named my profile this next it'll be SpellYourNameCorrectly then reply to me buddy if folks like you learn to keep to yourselves then you wouldn't have to deal with me if you keep stuff respectful then so can i but because you continuously act tough for attention i'll reply the same way which is what you doing if that wasn't the case you would've kept any slick stuff to yourself aka only said I'm not even sure what you are getting at. I was saying if your name was that (its not...it's not a real name, but is close) then you probably COULD carry as most of the SM carries being shouted out were with names similar to that. I wasn't saying that's me, I didn't even bother with SM and took some time off when it was running. I'm actually ok with my SP at 596 (I don't hide it, It's in my sig...where's yours?) and if I wanted to be 600+ or a bit more I'd buy a few feats off alts or pop some easy TC feats by opening some TCs (I generally save up for Megas)....but what's the point? I'm not worried about it, sorry to hear you are so concerned with other people's SP. And as far as failing something 99x, that would never happen as I'd excuse myself if the group OR I was doing that bad. I don't like wasting my time (except here...where I'll reply to posts like this), or others people's time. You are pretty eager to fight with everyone, poorly. It's not a good look.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

How in the world would I spell my own name wrong? The name is Reinheld...That doesn't mean there isn't a name Reinhold (real name), Reinhard (another name) or Reinheid (as you say...real name)... it's a name I made up a long time ago when playing DnD in 8th grade and at the time I'm not sure I knew any of the other names existed. It's just like there are people named Crystal, Krystal or Christal. None of them are 'wrong' if it's their name. How the heck do you think this is a proper defense to your absolute inability to formulate a proper sentence or even quote a post correctly? I mean you plopped your quote right in the middle of the response to me. That makes it even more confusing than your normal mess.

BTW... (and yes, I did that on purpose), I'm going for a few laughs and giggles with my post, whereas you are apparently very serious in your nonsense you post. And apparently you do need to change your name, because contrary to what it is...you seem to care a lot.

EDIT: Also, as I could probably have a better conversation with a wall, or maybe pile of rocks, I'll be stopping now. Besides we are way off topic, so likely the thread will close soon.
  8. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

Inability to formulate a life and job you just some dcuo forums thug as i said before you real tough but i will not waste my replyin to you after this if i see you its gn peace btw this ain't a threat its when i see you any place on dcuo keep that same energy tired of tough guys its 2021 seem like after this pandemic got started and you dcuo thugs know that most is scared to travel because of the pandemic you and your type of people start actin real tough instead of playin the game and makin friends but instead you mfs act tough
  9. Rejchadar Inquisitor

To be fair, some of the rounds in SM were actually possible solo, bosses (Baron, Joni, Minotaur, Deathstroke, Lex, etc.) where there was no additional mandatory mechanics (for example, manta bombs ...) until 15 rounds were possible in solo (this season I had the opportunity for SM only in pugs and q) and only starting from King Shark and higher did the damage of the bosses itself and not the additional mechanics become an obstacle ...
    Reading the posts of your opponent, I do not think that this is possible for him, but the fact itself is to some extent possible (I did not make a video, but I hope my honest word (I can give an honest pioneer;)) is enough;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes, I'd say it was more a comment on this particular poster vs the fact that SOME rounds of SM were possible solo. I know I was watching some of the livestream when it was up and at least a few times 1 guy was left to finish things up, and did. Finish 1-30 though, because of the mechanics you mention (like manta bombs)...probably not really that possible. I didn't participate though, so I couldn't say first hand. Just going off what I've seen on Youtube and live stream. And no, no need to post a video, I'd take your word for it.
    • Like x 1
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

See, this part insulting the devs should have been deleted. It's just a personal attack. There's no useful point to including it unless you want to tempt Mepps to delete the post or give you a ban.

General rule: do not insult devs. Not even if you're correct about something. It's their sandbox.
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

If you want people to read what you write, try punctuation. It exists to make writing readable, rather than a wall of words in one long run-on sentence.
  13. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

And this is why we can't have nice things .... Everything has to turn into a personal attack and just devolve into chaos.
  14. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

well blame clowns like this folk attention seekin instead of leavin stuff alone try jobs instead of startin drama over a dead 9999 year old comment and wonder why there's drama if you learn to stay to yourself you'll avoid alot of drama
  15. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I liked this idea. however...

[IMG]
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Haha, nah I was just being a little facetious :)

Realistically I've not tested it but on face value given it drives its damage primarily off your resto stat (which as a dps is probably around 25k) it's probably not going to provide better output than other artifacts already more primarily used by DPS.

It's possibly an option if you were going to try and battle heal, not something I've personally done.

There's always the test server I guess if you were wanting to jump in there and see how it goes. ;)

Put it this way though it's probably not an artifact even as a healer I'd be prioritising if you still need other ones.
  17. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

Every law that curbs my basic human freedom; every lie about the things I care for; every crime committed against me by their politics; that what's makes me get up and hound these f*****s, and I'll do that until the day I die … or until my brain dries up or something. **Spider Jerusalem**
  18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I like bananas.

We are doing non-sequiturs, right?

But I will take you word that you are one of the most oppressed and hounded human beings ever, who nevertheless carries on with unimaginable and uncredited superhuman strength in resisting tyranny inflicted on no human as badly as you are so inflicted, You are truly a hero beyond any others.

Because of a gaming message board. What cause in life could be more important and meaningful?

To anyone under the age of twelve.
  19. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

There are twelve different channels showing Law and Order 24 hours a day. In some countries, Jerry Orbach has become a cargo-cult figure. They don't understand the language or much of the situations. They comprehend only that Jerry Orbach is immortal. They watch and divine from the show that he outlives the young gods who are selected to be his assistants. Criminals fall. DAs change. Assistants fade away. Jerry Orbach is forever. Jerry Orbach is, in fact, some kind of avenging God-King who will hunt and incarcerate Scum until the end of time. **Spider Jerusalem**
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not to bring you down....but...
    https://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/29/arts/jerry-orbach-star-of-law-order-dies-at-69.html

I will say, the show went plummeting downhill after he died. Definitely a classic.
    [IMG]

Wait....are we saying Lennie is on the Hero dial? Cause if so, count me back in!
    • Like x 1