Community initiative: Feat Finders

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Hello to my fellow costumed crusaders.
    I'm here today with a community based group I'm trying start for players looking to complete feats in content old and new. whether you need to farm out Starro 25 more times, or crystal hunting in doomed metropolis, or you need that speed run for "TooLong island" This is the place for you. I've created an in game chat channel called "Feat Finders" On USPC/PS34 servers. Join the channel through the chat tab in setting, and here you can find help for specific feats you still need to accomplish.

I've tried forming groups for feats through LFG, and unfortunately it either takes a very long time, or by the time we get in someone just blows through the fight and feat is missed. The idea here is that people in this group chat will specifically be here to help other players accomplish those feats.

All that is asked is that you are friendly, and the channel is not to be used to grief or abuse anyone

Welcome all and happy feat hunting!
    • Like x 12
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Good idea, and good luck. I might add the channel, but unfortunately so will a bunch of haters. Hope it works the way you want.
    • Like x 5
  3. Eve YouTuber

Great idea, Curse. Hopefully it will work out well!
    • Like x 3
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

1 recommendation I would make it to mark the first post with a specific DLC find people to do them with. The after a week or even a few days updated the original post with a new DLC and post a “Bump” reply to your post to allow others to see the DLC being tackled during that time frame.

Without such structure you might find it unorganized with different people wanting different feats at different time
    • Like x 2
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Unfortunately You cannot edit a post past 30 mins, however I did have that idea in mind. This thread will be updated every 2 weeks or so with a content focus
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Really? I’ve updated my guides multiple times. Maybe only guides can be changed. But then again I did all my editing on my laptop

EDIT: I can still edit my guides from my phone so it seems you are right and these can’t be edited after. Weird feature lol. Maybe you can start a née thread each week? Not sure. Just a way to keep things structured but don’t really need it either I guess lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Certain forum sections you are allowed to, Oracles database being one of them.
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Gotcha. Regardless this is a great idea
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

This method should work. Better to have a single thread that circles back around every so often vs a new thread every time. That way you don't have to re-state your purpose, and new viewers can see any past messages made by other posters so they can gauge the interest level (as several people have tried this kind of thing before...to lackluster success). With the clamp coming I'd guess several people are interested in knocking out the feats while they are 'easy'...and I use the term lightly.

One additional Idea, is if you knock out any really good ones (like COUE speed feat or any harder 'no death' feats), post a video or screen cap of the feat. Shows those that doubt it's working that you are making progress which should garner additional interest.
    • Like x 1
  10. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Great idea, thanks for making this thread :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just wondering how it's going. I've added the tab on a few accounts but have yet to see any activity come across. Hoped it was just timing.
    • Like x 2
  12. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I've gotten a few groups together for thigs, had a good starro spam yesterday evening. This coming Monday I'll be Posting the first consent specific feats
    • Like x 1
  13. inferno Loyal Player

I hope this is successful. A very good initiative.
    • Like x 1
  14. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Starting Monday

[IMG]

Starting Monday The Focus for feats will be turned to The Judas Contract. I'll be hanging out at titans tower in between content to help groups farm for the Hive Spies on the island, The Giant Robot, and Psimon, Jinx, mammoth and Gizmo feats!

Outside of the open world, we will be farming the elite raids for Feats and Renown, and the duo/alert for feats and marks.

Add the in game chat if you haven't already for group forming for the content specific feats, as it will be used to form groups for instances.

Titans Together!
    • Like x 1
  15. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

Nice, that's a great idea.