So I just opened 55 Booster Bundles...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Realist617, Jul 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I spent 45 bucks. Got one on my third box. Quitting while I'm ahead (minus 45 bucks).

gonna hold onto it for a bit. kind of surprised the dimensional chroma is in the 400 million range. like that one much better.
    • Like x 1
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Fine you “win” this. Not gonna close this thread over your ego
  3. Realist617 Active Player

you want me to post the game clip?
    • Like x 2
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start

:D
    • Like x 1
  5. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I would like to see it, just to see that many openings. I'd probably watch your whole set, tbh. I don't have any stake in this thread or conversation, but if you have a collection or channel of these videos, I'd love to watch them.
    • Like x 1
  6. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I think you mean [IMG]:D
  7. Eve YouTuber

Have you ever heard of "Whales"? those people spend an unreasonable amount of money to get all the items and hoard\sell them.

Also, your comments are so unpleasant to read, you always attack everyone else and act as if you are above them. This attitude isn't fooling anyone, you are just being horribly rude to people.
    • Like x 11
  8. Eve YouTuber

If It helps, I got 2x Orange Metallic and 2x pink Metallic and one Red Cosmic Aura lol. I got my Blue Cosmic off broker and I am not planning to open more as I can't.
    • Like x 1
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep. Got the one item I wanted (Blue Cosmic Aura) from the broker, and walked. No Booster Bundles for me this time. :)
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I bought 10 and got 0 Nebula Chroma. :(
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

Nah I don't think I am special. And sounds like you are super jealous. I didn't skip anything, I see you talk down to people in every thread and you are being rude to them all the time. You don't like being called out for being rude, so you are trying to reverse it to me, nice try tho.
    • Like x 6
  12. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

No one is attacking you, and you are the only one here using insults to get your points across. That's not following the rules. Trying to provoke a reaction out of others, is not following the forums rules. When you stop being rude to others, you can expect people to be a little nicer to you.
    • Like x 6
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

And thread closure coming in.....3......2.....1
    • Like x 2
  15. Realist617 Active Player

I wish games were still that simple.
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

YouTube. But I'm very certain they believe you, also you have nothing to prove to them. They're just poor and envious.
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

I believe them. I just don't like it when people mistreat others.
    • Like x 2
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is the 14th booster bundle, and the bonus reward box w/ purchase has had the same structure/odds for the last 13.

Thank you for your support. Luckily, it does seem very likely you can trade/broker some of those other 53 items to obtain what you are after.
    • Like x 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.