League Hall Updates?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Harlequin_Nox, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

The question is in the tin: It looks as if League Halls haven't received any updates since their release.

...Is that accurate?
    Has a reason been given as to why not?
    Are there any plans for updates/expansions to the league halls system?
    Or am I just missing something?
  2. FiremanMac85 Well-Known Player

I’m not a devil, and I don’t try to act like I am… But I doubt that league halls will be looked at unless another episode circles back around to it… Because league halls came about with halls of power which was an episode itself.

And I’m going off of only experience playing the game, and seeing what improvement stay like to go back and look at… And to be quite honest, they rarely go back and make changes or update worlds or maps. League Hall’s included.

However, I would love them to start adding different styles of league halls like they do for hideouts. I would love that very much.
    • Like x 3
  3. Phantasma Gloria New Player

It would be great to have access to League Hall styles based off of past content…Trigon’s Prison (!!!), Oa, Themyscira, the League of Assassins’ mountain base, New Genesis, etc. I mean, I know a lot of players who’d pay marketplace cash to have access to a horror genre inspired league hall. It does feel like something that Daybreak’s texture mapping artists could rip out rather quickly.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Can we just get teleporters to everywhere, and all the amenities so that League members can do all they need to do there
    • Like x 3
  5. DCUO 21Savage Active Player

yeah that as well and other stuff that makes it worth having a league hall tbh
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

It'd be so nice if we get a higher base item limit in there. Having 30/30 base items in the hallways with all these small base items isn't enough. Same with the bigger rooms - 80 base items aren't enough in my opinion.
    • Like x 5
  7. Eve YouTuber

Basically that. I would love new locations as well, but I don't really see it happening.
    • Like x 2
  8. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Back in the day, there was this developer who designed the league hall and it twas meant to be more to it and...left. Since then, league halls are the same as they have been for the past idk, 7 years, or whenever hop1 came out, late 2014 ish.
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I would love to see more content take place in our lairs and league halls.

More options for Hall customization would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  10. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I had always hoped for a kandaq or themyscira palace for a hall
    • Like x 1
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Absolutely, I've always thought a set based on various "realms" would be awesome. Themyscira, Atlantis, but also far off places like Oa and alternate Krypton, Thanagar, or even Phantom Zone. A Patchwork hall could be amazing too, with different areas outside of each window.

Would happily buy more amenities for my league too.
    • Like x 2
  12. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Add a set of league hall amenities (bank, broker, respec, vendors) to the Marketplace and some pink circles to league halls!
    It would need to be the league owners responsibility to purchase.

Or the generous route would be they get unlocked with prestige.
    • Like x 1
  13. FiremanMac85 Well-Known Player

Could realistically do one for most lair themes… could you imagine though…

1.) kahndaq: Egyptian style base over looking a desert landscape
    2.) FOS: ice crystal base over looking a massive glacier & ocean
    3.) cave: looking out into the dark ocean or facing Gotham
    4.) hall of justice: modern styling but faces a cityscape
    5.) Olympus: Greek styling with clouds
    6.) themyscera: Greek but facing the island
    7.) New Genesis: necropolis styling facing the open world

I could go on. I’d pay $100 for the bat cave style league hall
  14. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

The cave lair and bat cave base items set are pretty batty.
    • Like x 1
  15. JKR Well-Known Player

I think base styles are cool and league hall styles would be good as well but my bigger concern is how to make league halls more viable for the average league member.

Having the ability to add all available amenitites would be nice as a start.
    As stated earlier in the post, increase the amount of base items that can be placed.
    As stated earlier, more missions within the league hall.
    Intra-League Teleporters to get you to different parts of the league hall quickly (people tend to like short-cuts).

and the big one...
    More interactive base items and I don't mean a Bat or Owl signal that you can turn on and off.
    Some examples:
    Chairs you can sit in.
    Food eaten, if its displayed, why not.
    Music played, although some items do play music, some do not.
    etc etc etc

I've had some ideas on this topic but I've probably said enough for now, maybe i'll do another post. We'll see.