In Progress Portal Hopper (Close 50 Paradox Portals) Feat Bugged

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Mike EUPC, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

When you press it the paradox portal for the new feat, the feat don´t count but there is a few what counts, i did solo, with group, no kill any add or wait to spawn all adds and no count for the feat
    • Like x 1
  2. DCLegend83 Level 30

Mission not complete if your not in a group.
    Map rader location for Paradox Prince mission is pointing to the Atlantian olympian general location.
  3. arcfussion Well-Known Player

I'm having the same issue with the portals. My first portal counted towards the feat , but none of my subsequent portal closures are tallying. I also was doing them solo.:(
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

Cannot repro the feat report internally but still investigating.

Way marker showing the Atlantean and Amazon Bounties will be removed in a hotfix coming soon. No Way marker will exist for this mission as the Princes are everywhere in the city, not just one location.

Credit for bounties will be made to be more groupless/support role friendly in a hotfix soon.
    • Like x 1
  5. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Thank you for the quick response. I'm running with league mates now but only some portals are tallying for feat.
  6. arcfussion Well-Known Player

We've reset several times now but it's still not tallying every portal.
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

Portals near the area of the Atlantean and Amazon bounties aren't counting for some reason but all the other portals in the city are! We'll get a fix in for those portals, which the way marker so conveniently mistakenly points you to, early next week.
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, did some by the 'goons' mission area and they count there...confirmed. Just stay around there until the fix is in, although the Atlantean area is the most advantageous of course....one stop shopping for the 2 missions.

Follow up though, is the lack of ability to close portals once your mission 50 are done intentional? Just wondering because I know sometimes you can, sometimes you cannot run a 'cog' on something after a mission is over....this one you cannot.
  9. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Yeah, not counting when you're not on the mission would take forever to complete the feat (since I'm not spending replay badges on it). That needs to change.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It would be nice, but if you are grouping up with new people who can still close them you do get shared credit. I started a few groups last night (after figuring out my first 10 closes didn't count in the 'bad' area), and ended the session with 18 total. As long as you are churning in new people and in the area, it should count....just means doing solo will take 10 weeks.

BTW...if you are 'prince' farming, make sure do to the portals first, as one prince makes the portals 'untouchable' for you.
  11. Charon Lead Content Designer

Not necessarily a bug but can see where that's annoying. I put in a change that will allow you to continue closing portals when on the Return stage to Sarah Charles. You SHOULD be able to still close them after you have returned, without having to reset the mission. The requirement for it currently is be on that first task stage or have the mission compete (which means returned and turned the mission in). The new change will allow you to continue closing in between those two states (on the mess with demons stage and the I've turned this mission in once stage).
    • Like x 2
  12. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

For those wondering why you have to be on the mission to close. It looks like a bug. While I had the mission up I could close portals but when finished I was not able to. After I turned in the quest I was able to close them again.

Basically you are not able to close portals while you have the quest completed and in your journal. Turn in the quest to be able to close more.
  13. Charon Lead Content Designer

All of these issues should be addressed in today's Hotfix.
    • Like x 1
  14. Dev72 Dedicated Player

I was running into the same issue. I found it usually occured if they were closed too early, and would only count if killed most if not all ads that spawned out of the portal.
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Seems to be fixed. Solo completed the feat today, exclusively in the formerly bugged area near Doomsday.
    • Like x 1