Do Daybreak staff answer private messages?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Realist617, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Realist617 Active Player

I am having account issues that are really not the publics business and I have messaged staff members about it but nobody has responded. I'm just wondering if the private conversation function is turned of for staff members to avoid spamming. Can any of the devs comment on this to let me know how else I can approach this? Customer service refuses to help or respond to me about the issues I am having. Thanks.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Sometimes it can take a while for a response but they do respond.
    • Like x 1
  3. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

Whatever you need to say to them, you can say it in front of us.
  4. Eve YouTuber

They might just be super busy and will get to you as soon as possible.
    • Like x 1
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

If you submitted a ticket and the ticket was responded to than most likely they will side with the answer given to you whether you like it or not. If you do not agree with the answer provided than your only option is to get proof to back your claim, otherwise it’s unlikely to get it overturned.
    • Like x 2
  6. Realist617 Active Player

its a personal issue but thanks everyone for being nosey.
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Nosey? Only one person mentioned anything about making it public. Everyone else gave you actual answers.

People replied that they do reply, and where to submit a ticket if you didn’t. And if you did submit one and didn’t get the answer you wanted either provide proof why you are right or accept the answers.
    • Like x 2
  9. Realist617 Active Player

I know. I didnt mean for that to come off so rude. I just used a poor choice of words. my condolences.
  10. nawanda Loyal Player

Yes, when they want to/have time. I’ve had discussions with Jackster and Mepps via the private message function on the forums.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Forum private messages shouldn't be used for anything urgent or account related. Please open a support ticket at http://help.daybreakgames.com.

I do try to respond to private messages when there is time and when the message is reasonable, but it's not a given. It is almost always much better to start a thread - I get through all the threads before I get to private messages, and I'm hovering at around 4600 unread private messages as of today.

(I responded to your message also.)
    • Like x 6
  12. Caroline Dedicated Player

Damn.
  13. Magician Dedicated Player

I can say with definite certainty that they do respond to Direct Messages on the forums. I myself have enjoyed numerous conversations with developers with suggestion, concerns and feedback. Mepps is one of the most involved dev's over the yeras and I applaud his dedication to this Community.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Hear Hear!
  15. Magician Dedicated Player

Yup that's me, Demon. I really should post here more often.
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

When you post publicly, the public gets to respond. Complaining about that is not a good look.