Nebula Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Scuba shirt work? Im not in game rn so i don’t remember offhand if its 1 color
  2. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Scuba is two color. It has that thin line trim. I would love to see this game put out a solid one color slimline.
    • Like x 3
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Gotcha, couldn’t remember
  4. Corsair X Well-Known Player

A Nebula Material dull. LOL Its exactly what many of us want. To heck with Neon & Chroma for once.
  5. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Yeah Scuba is close, but has lines. I want a solid long sleeve slimline chest. this way you look like Pure energy. You know like the Ray's alt form, Captain Atom alt form, WaveRider, Human Torch, First Lantern and all that jazz.
    • Like x 2
  6. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I've been asking for that for 7 years (with a big emblem slot on the chest). I've come to accept that it's never going to happen.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Added the screenshot for the iridescent nebula chroma pack.

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  8. NaturesRemedyxX New Player

omg I thought I was crazy lol. Thanks for this!!!
  9. Wildcat Committed Player

Any images of updated characters? Sinestro, Green Lanterns and Boster? thanks!
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well...she's kind of Blue,
    [IMG]

Oh....wrong Nebula...
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Annamaniac Level 30

The 3rd Picture Down From the Top is Your Iridescent Nebula. It Says it right Undereath it.
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yes, it says that now... the picture wasn't there until Mepps added it about 25 minutes ago. :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Eve YouTuber

It wasn't there before, lol
    • Like x 1
  16. Wildcat Committed Player

thanks! they doesn't seems to be updated at all :rolleyes:
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

This actually looks better than I'd expected and makes it more attractive to me than the plain description. Thanks!
  18. Eve YouTuber

They are. It's just more retexture. John has a completely new outfit tho.
  19. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Not to sound like a pain, sick of grindy feats, sick of feats in tc's, sick of feats being added as content has been out for months, sick of glitches that don't get fixed, sick of pvp being broke, etc. Will not resub. I know I'm gonna catch unfriendly comments, but I also know I'm not the only one. Lastly, movement, movement powers, iconic powers, and powersets need a MAJOR overhaul and fix.
    • Like x 1
  20. Corsair X Well-Known Player

You may be right since the next style is Blue Beetle. I was all for Team Azrael. Even though I can make a close representation of him in the game now. I want more slimline. I was very happy with the 3 sets during Legion. The pants are the best. The chest were ok.