Nebula Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2021.

1. sonicTheHedgehog New Player

wish there was a fast moving wind chroma or material elemental cosmetics are alot more creative

and this is literally ust a copy and paste of the last booster bundle with slight different colors so theres not a point for me
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I didn't get a Cosmic Chroma the first time around but I was hoping for a Nebula version anyway, so hopefully I'll get lucky and get one out of the few BBs I plan to buy. Metallic materials aren't really my jam, but the auras look cool.
    • Like x 1
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That always comes a week or two before a new episode drops. When they put the episode on Test Server THEN you can ask the question (not that it's needed since it means it will come pretty soon).
    • Like x 1
  4. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I miss this game.
    • Like x 1
  5. L T Devoted Player

Since I'm pretty sure we're getting the new Ally system this episode instead of new Artifacts, I'm guessing we won't get a double xp week this time around.
    • Like x 2
  6. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I think we still will. After all, they can't do a double Ally XP week yet. And I think that double xp weeks are a strong part of the marketing push that gets people to come check out new episodes.

(Plus I have faith the devs actually want us to have lots of fun playing their creation, so how better?)
    • Like x 2
  7. L T Devoted Player

That makes a lot of sense to me. Hope you're right!!
    • Like x 1
  8. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

I would be interested in the orange metal material and one blue cosmic aura. I wonder why it isn't a chroma though.
    • Like x 1
  9. Shalayah Committed Player

I think the cosmic/nebula themed materials ship has sailed. The cosmic material, Cosmic aura and the Cosmic chromas were all cool and I’m happy to get them but we need a new theme lol
    • Like x 1
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Kinda shocked that they didn’t go for a Phoenix chroma, cosmic chroma isn’t really THAT old yet. Phoenix hasnt been used in ages
    • Like x 2
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Could you please post the percentage chances of getting each particular reward? I know the newer Time Capsules show that info in the description, but obviously, with all the Servers down preparing for launch, none of us can actually see those odds yet (assuming that they're listed in the description for either the Boo$ter Bundle, or the Reward Box itself.)
    • Like x 1
  12. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Agreed. I want a Nebula material, not chroma. The same as the Cosmic & Void in the past. There are no Slimeline shirts that can be used to show Just then nebula. They will have black and white on them. You cant have a pure Nebula character.
  13. Corsair X Well-Known Player

after you spend 80-100 bucks. Seems to hit for me after a 100. So tired of this as a member from day one.
  14. King Bakes Well-Known Player

Whilst I think the nebula chromas are really nice, I'm a little disappointed that you've chosen to release a chroma version over a material. The reason for this is because Mepps previously commented on one of my posts that the stars on the cosmic (and I'm assuming nebula) chroma are intentionally way more dull compared to the cosmic material. If the stars were equally as bright then I'd be super excited but since they aren't, I kinda wish this was a material instead :(
  15. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Great idea.
  16. NaturesRemedyxX New Player

You Could just buy the cosmic skin and run around naked.
    • Like x 3
  17. L T Devoted Player

I missed this post by Charon here that seems to imply that you're right and we will get one! Good Call!
    • Like x 1
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

No need to buy the BB. If I want a nebula material with black or white bits on it, I might as well just use my Astral Alloy gear and colour it appropriately. A nebula skin would be awesome though... *sigh*
    • Like x 1
  19. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Cosmic is not the same as Nebula. Nebula is brighter and more colorful
  20. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I'm keeping the faith!
    • Like x 1