Nebula Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: BOOSTER BUNDLE

The Booster Bundle is back this year with must-have marketplace consumables and a new set of chromas, materials, and auras!

Each Booster Bundle costs 1000 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox, NS), and comes with over $10 in marketplace convenience items. Here's the full list:
    • 150 Replay Badges
    • 15 Flawless Nth Metal (15,000 Artifact XP)
    • 1 Nth Metal Detector
    • 1 Radar Enhancer
    • 1 Proto Repair Bot
    • 1 Compound Omega
    • Bonus: 1 Booster Reward Box
    [IMG]

Booster Reward Box

The bonus Booster Reward Box includes one random item of the eight listed below, all of which are brand new to the game and tradable:
    • Nebula Chroma Pack
      • Your choice between the Black, White, or Iridescent Nebula Chroma Packs
      • Each pack includes the standard 3 chroma variants
    • Orange Metallic Material
    • Pink Metallic Material
    • Yellow Metallic Material
    • Cosmic Blue Aura
    • Cosmic Orange Aura
    • Cosmic Green Aura
    • Cosmic Red Aura
    [IMG]
    Black Nebula Chroma Pack

[IMG]
    White Nebula Chroma Pack

[IMG]
    Iridescent Nebula Chroma Pack

[IMG]
    Pink, Orange, and Yellow Metallic Materials

[IMG]
    Orange, Green, Red, and Blue Cosmic Auras

The Booster Bundle will launch on July 15, 2021, with Game Update 115.
    • Like x 16
  2. Eve YouTuber

The Blue Cosmic aura is beautiful!!!!!
    • Like x 6
  3. Stag Active Player

Yo why not a nebula material instead of a chroma.
  4. Stag Active Player

I'm sick of chromas, yall should of done a nebula material.
    • Like x 3
  5. Eve YouTuber

"Black, White, or Iridescent Nebula" Which one is Iridescent?
  6. Jaelia Committed Player

That Pink Metallic speaking directly to my soul ugh thanks dcuo team ! <3 ! :D
    • Like x 5
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Meh...how many of these can we use? Need 3 or 4 more slots to make it interesting to have this many materials/chromas available.

Pretty, but so is my OG cosmic and 45 other chromas...what to choose for my 3 slots?
    • Like x 4
  8. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Be yet another bundle i get absolutely unlucky from it but i have 1000 loyalty guess i'll have try then again dunno if it appear on loyalty Vendor so. *Shrug*
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I wish the boxes had a guaranteed nebula material and a chance at a aura.
    • Like x 3
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

I'm not a fan of the Cosmic/Nebula cosmetics, so that's a humongous sigh of relief from me, lol. Means I can continue to chill.

Best of luck to those of you opening BBs.
    • Like x 2
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

On the one hand, I find the chroma and auras completely lovely. On the other hand, I sincerely feel like the next bundle is going to be Cosmic or Nebula Neon Chroma, color-tinted Nebula Auras, and liiiiike Burnt Umber, Cornflower, Wild Spearmint, and French Lilac Metallic mats.

I guess it feels rushed. And if you guys had waited this could have featured exclusive Ally Skins, instead of something so similar to the last bundle. Gorgeous, but uninspired, I suppose.
  12. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Uhh, please correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t you able to have essentially what would be a “material”, if you just coordinate 1 piece of the same chroma into every slot?
    • Like x 1
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

How many materials are gonna get pushed out before Dark Stone & Light Stone. 2 mats already in the game for statuary... hmm
  14. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

It's not shown. However, since it's the piping around the Nebula that is Black or White, I'd imagine it will match Iridescent Material on that piping, instead of the black or white. Sounds very pretty.
    • Like x 1
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

A material wouldn't feature the piping surrounding the Nebula effect.
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

No picture of the Iridescent Nebula Chroma?

I'm not a big fan of the iridescents (or metallics), but I'd still like to see what this looks like.

And, yeah, while absolutely there are still plenty of beautiful possible auras and materials, there's a point of diminishing returns after collecting most of them. (There's more room at present for Accessories, but eventually that will hit a point of diminishing returns, as well.)

How about adding a function to let us rotate materials or auras or accessories -- or all three! -- every five minutes, fifteen minutes, hour, twelve hours?
  17. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

How long will this one last?
  18. Caroline Dedicated Player

Thank you so, so much! I will be finally able to finish my Carol Ferris style with that Pink Metallic! :D
  19. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

how about metallic ones with one wild color ...and no not any wild neon crap again i talk about something like an blue metallic with 2 shades and one wild metallic version...would be at least more usefull as this
  20. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Please sir, could you spare some more of that double xp
    • Like x 2
  21. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

This will be a hard pass for me. The Nebula Chroma is pretty much the exact same as the Cosmic Chroma, just with a slight coloring difference. The auras look ok, but are just colored variations of what we already have.

Sorry, but where is the new, original stuff? I'd buy new stuff we don't have.
    • Like x 3