Give Us All Access to More Personality Types, Skin Types, ect.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lovora Liaht, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

I'd gladly pay for these:

A VASCULAR (totally covered in veins) skin type
    The remaining Amazonian hair styles
    Access to the other Legends Personality / Idle Stance types
    The remaining Alien Species head types that in game NPC's have
    ALLOW Female & Male characters to have whatever Idle Stance they want regardless of their gender
    More Iconic Legends Abilities along with their Animations

I'd pay for this stuff and MORE if that's what it takes.
    • Like x 6
  2. DCUO 21Savage Active Player

regardless of their gender no to that part yes to every part but that and add more new powers to the game and a gender and faction switch respect token plus more body types such as the giant body type from the raids where you pick up the weapon and become bigger more movements and movement styles skins and hairstyles
  3. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I approved this, with the Lgbt pride that has recently been celebrated, it would be cool to allow both male and female character have a genderless idle stance, it's already being done with the Joker in the Arkham Asylum, also yes to more skins and upgraded ones, we need animal facial upgrades as well as demonic.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Dude. All i want is access to the female league of assassins mask on my male character.
    • Like x 2
  5. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Exactly!
    The Joker has the FEMALE Flirty idle stance.
    Why can't we do that with our characters?
    • Like x 1
  6. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

at minimum, changing personality should be free to members.
    Phase two, add a PvP mode inspired by DBD. Too many heores, let the Villains haunt/hunt them.
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It's been quite a while since a dev answer on that so I can't be 100% sure, but it seems like there was a clipping/aesthetic issue of some kind. Could be the usual male body designs were too bulky for it to work or look good to them, and say what you will about the devs but they do strive to make things look good on our characters.
  8. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

This is unnecessary, since no one has critisized the developers of their work, just stop.
  9. Jaelia Committed Player

I like this ideas a lot +1 :) you go sister!
    • Like x 1
  10. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

I'd be happy if they would simply improve the existing skins. Like Chrome skin should be made to look more chrome. it would be nice to have a Silver Surfer type skin, smooth and free flowing. The existing chrome skin doesn't tint well and looks more like a chrome bumper from a junkyard.
    • Like x 1