Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

It does have a small face piece, but what about the Static Shock's "Overcharged" goggles? They blend in perfectly with the "helmet", and sit on the forehead. Only issue is a dropped eyeglass version.
    • Like x 1
  2. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the face style of the Bludhaven Avenger?

[IMG]
  3. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Been awhile and with new leadership I have to reinstate request.
    [IMG] drowned Wonder Woman with the lasso and weapons all over.
    [IMG]
    Deathmetal Tiara
    [IMG]
    Dragon chest especially since frontier just started using it for evil wonder woman.
    [IMG]
    And witchmark accessories.
    • Like x 2
  4. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i want bigs emblems or chest to put big emblems like the stelwark defender chest
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Nightrunner? :confused:
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, we have the Dr. Sivana Face Style for the glasses when they're over the eyes! ;)
  7. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

i think there should be an enhanced clown prince shoulder style variant where instead of the words there it's replaced with whatever your emblem is that way everyone can have a pin that shows their emblem it's a must have the pin itself should also be colorable just like the enhanced one we have currently
    • Like x 1
  8. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

it Is a member from Batman inc
    • Like x 1
  9. spedog Active Player

Over the last 10 years how many times has we, as a community, asked for this. I see this same post in here every couple of months, and some of them even my own. With other things that have been added to the game, I don't see why this is so hard to accomplish or how it would be in any sort of violation of trademark or copyright.
    • Like x 2
  10. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

A good Harley hair aside from the Bombshell one. Maybe like what her newest model has with the ombre. I'm making a Harley inspired look and the Bombshell hair really doesn't fit it, especially not with the unremovable goggles. TBH I was pretty surprised we didn't get it during BOP. For now I'm gonna try to get that last collection piece I need for the Resistance Ponytail Pack I've already been working for another look and use the ombre version (man that last piece is always so brutal, got the same problem with Elemental Mist Aura's collection among others lmao).
  11. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get the Cadmus emblem worn by Superboy after he was reprogrammed into a killing machine in the live action "Teen Titans" show?

[IMG]

I also wouldn't mind any other Project Cadmus emblems.

[IMG] [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Caroline Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    These boots and pants/fishnets - they're perfect!
    • Like x 2
  13. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I would also like to be able to get a Cadmus emblem and some new fishnets since the old ones got broken and removed and I never got them and now I need them lol.

But also a utility belt that’s kinda slumped like how Huntress is often shown with hers falling a bit tilted. Cassandra Cain has also often had hers lopsided.
    • Like x 2
  14. Gotham Goliath New Player

A new plain slimline chest that has enlarged emblems without those ugly lines that the stalwart defender chest has
  15. CéIia New Player

I would like that, in addition to these ideas there is also for this year's event "the witching hour"

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

What about the Lion, Rat & Panther heads seen npcs? We have the rhino & boar
    • Like x 1
  17. Charon Lead Content Designer

Wonder Woman 80th is coming up this year. A few tidbits referenced here should be seeing their way out in the wild in Q4.
    • Like x 4
  18. Eve YouTuber

Hey Charon? I wonder, my friend asked me about Nightwing's Exobyte-Infused Escrima Sticks as a updated backstyle? It would be cool for Nightwing inspired characters. I wonder if you can add it to your list of requested styles?
    • Like x 1
  19. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

How about a stitched mouth? There actually is a existing dc character named Murmur, that has that. So might be neat for face style
    • Like x 1
  20. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I also realllllllly want a hairstyle like Gollum from lord of the rings. Most ppl might say “uh he’s bald” well, not completely. Thats what i want. A few long strands on a mostly bald head, great for: zombies, lunatics & the radiated