Up-Votes Needed Failure to connect error code <0x000c>

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by JPapiman11, Jul 8, 2021.

1. JPapiman11 New Player

I am not able to play DC Universe online at all. I am able to pull up the launchpad quick the green bar loads up lets me click the play button. Then I get the screens showing the logos WB Daybreak unity etc. But after that the screen that shows the copyright and all the logos I'm stuck there. I will have a loading circle come up but it'll endlessly cycle until eventually I end up on a disconnected screen. It says "the world is currently down for maintenance, please try again. <0x000c> Please exit the game and relaunch. I'll do that but the same issue happens again and again. Please help I have been having this issue seemingly for the past month.
    • Like x 5
  2. Dedmeat New Player

I have not received the error, but on the PS4, I'm having similar issues. I just installed it last night, after nixing the Switch version.
  3. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

I got a disconnect and I can't log back into the game or the Daybreak website either.
    Lanucher says: There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

Website says: Invalid credentials.

I changed my password via email but still keep getting these error messages every time I try to login.
    I can login with another account (like this one), that makes this weird. PC/EU

Any ideas?
  4. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

I'm stuck on "Connecting" when I try to launch the game. It doesn't even make it to the character screen. My second account (main PSN account) will let me log in no problem. But my main DCUO account with my original characters won't log in. It's just stuck on all the credits and logos with the circle loading icon in the bottom right saying "CONNECTING..." but never starts. It's been this way for about 6-7 hours.

I've tried relogging multiple times. Signing out and back in. Starting other games. Nothing seems to fix it. Any ideas what could be causing this?
  5. SilverLantern717 New Player

Same on my psn. Was fine yesterday but now it's not working
  6. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

People have been talking about unplanned maintance on facebook without warning for about 10hours. They say it's about 24 hours. I don't know...
    I can't login with my main account but I can with another accounts and eu server is on. I don't understand what's happening now, no one's answering. :(
  7. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

It sucks. I was just coming back into it and was probably going to hit CR 322 today and be able to run the newest content. Oh well. Guess I'll have to wait :) Maybe they're surprise releasing the new episode lol
  8. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

No, they ar not. lol
    They just wrote, us servers are currently down, so your problem is probably solved if you're on us.
    I still can't login eu for hours now and looks like it's only me. o_O
  9. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

Nope, I'm still having the same issue on USPS. Can't even get to character select screen which I can do during normal maintenance. My 2nd account will log in, my main will not. I don't understand this. It's on the same console.
  10. Mauro17118 New Player

I have exactly the same issue
  11. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

I have been having the same issues when I tried to log in on my PS4 this morning at 4am pst. I did receive an error code NP-34924-2 twice.
  12. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

I have been having the same issues when I tried to log in on my PS4 this morning at 4am pst. I did receive an error code NP-34924-2 twice.
  13. MrJotunn1 New Player

I have this exact same issue, I also could reset my password but still have the same problem
  14. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

it's good now. I don't know what was wrong but I can login now. 5 hours locked out smh o_O
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There was an intermittent login outage yesterday/this early morning. It should be resolved now.
    • Like x 1
  16. Huno New Player

its not fixed, my main got same trouble 2 hrs ago. still cant login now
    • Like x 1
  17. Huno New Player

I have same problem after I got disconnect this morning, My main account still cant login anymore
    • Like x 1
  18. Crazzyguy77 New Player

I'm still having an issue logging in to the launcher, every time I enter my info and hit log in it pretty much immediately tells me "There was an error completing your request. Please try again."
  19. EBB New Player

anyone got this issue today ? "There was an error completing your request. Please try again." when login my account on PC
  20. EBB New Player

Its been 5hrs, I still cant login

and same issue as

I got a disconnect and I can't log back into the game or the Daybreak website either.
    Lanucher says: There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
    Website says: Invalid credentials.

anyone can help ?