Would a shared money option be considered at some point in time?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

the answer to both questions is yes, yes I do.
  2. Aspirit Active Player

Mailing large sums of money to different accounts will effectively die off if a shared account bank is implemented
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

All you would do is drive everything to unapproved trades like PSN, cashapp and others, or everything in the broker would be 100 mil, so you'd get to buy 1 thing then be broke...then sell 1 thing and be capped...then buy 1 thing, etc. Super awesome...Not! BTW...the game was not capped in year 1 (no need to cry), it was just a lot less money because there were no avenues to make money....and when there was a glitch (which was early year 2 I think) it went just as haywire as it did with the recent issue. It's definitely not 'fixed' yet, but a cap is not the answer.
    • Like x 1
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

Bump
    • Like x 4
  5. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Yea lets keep some eyes on this
  6. Neuthonix Active Player

We got an answer from a Dev once, however we never got an update on this.
  7. fightfriend Active Player

having a shared cash bank would be nice , i keep losing cash to transfer cash from between my hero and villain by adding items in the broker which i don't see there is a point of having this issue , so yeah please add this to the game
    • Like x 1
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I hope whatever they do doesn't require us to buy something off the marketplace to unlock the ability to send cash between our characters.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It should be a sub benefit, same as trading/mailing cash has always been. If you don't sub, you've never been able to move cash around...no difference if it's in the shared back.
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

at this point i'm so tired of shuffling money around i just don't do it anymore.
  11. Oatmealbox New Player

It feels like it will never happen and I will tell you why - they always put aside things that don't really bring them money. Mepps said about a year ago that name reclaim is on the list, yet we barely heard about it on the latest stream.
  12. Sickiac Active Player

Just because it's not a priority doesn't mean it won't happen js