In Progress Patrol Catastrophe "Empty Bottles" feat not attemptable

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by kingmasternova, Mar 16, 2020.

1. kingmasternova Loyal Player

The Amazon & 3 Brainiac robots don't render just the drone's.
    It's preventing players to get thefeat for saving the Amazon's from being teleporting.
    • Like x 1
  2. Luke© Well-Known Player

The feat "Empty Bottles" is bugged. It's been like that for years. Even if you kill the adds before the amazonian get teleported away, it only counts a few times. Now it's even worse, the amazons are invisible...
    Please fix this finally :(
    • Like x 1
  3. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Hello. Last time when I tried to get the "Tour of Duty" bugged mission (for this bug:https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/tour-of-duty-amazon-fury-part-1.308769/ ) I stumbled across another one.

When trying to "save Amazonians from being teleported" (Empty Bottles feat) I hang around the drones for nearly one hour but NO Amazonians appeared at all and therefore couldn't be saved.

This is not the same issue as in 2015 (Bug Archive) because the Amazons just do not show at all this time.

DLC 13 is one of the best DLCs but nowadays the open world seems more and more infested by bugs.

Greetings and thank you for having a closer look, whenever time might allow you
  4. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Thoroughly tested this on several other toons. It seems the Amazons show up eventually. But not for a long time! Sometimes I had to hang around 15 to 20 minutes and in one case nearly 1 hour... Also after the Amazons appear, they get teleported so fast you are barely able to reach them and rescue them.
  5. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

You may get lucky by just going over to that area and simply wait but to activate the amazons you have to hit the drone at least once. You then watch its path as it goes to a corner or wall then you get them summoned. Be careful of your high CR you may accidentally kill one. Lastly once you defeat the 4 drones either by accident or on purpose after the feat, you can't get anymore from there on out until you reset the mission or replay it.
  6. InsaneByaku New Player

During the Patrol Catastrophe mission from AMAZON FURY PART 2 you will get to the point:
    -Destroy Brainiac Drones for data- and for the feat: Save Amazones from being teleported away when gathering drone data during the Patrol Catastrophe mission.
    The problem here is once you found some drones, the drones staying right in front of invisible amazones and nothing else happens. Even if you kill the drone it dosent count for the feat so its impossible to get it done.

System PS4/Hero/EU
  7. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Just completed this feat two or three days ago and it was working just fine for me. I had to canvas the area at super speed for about half an hour but I completed it.

Basically I would run around and you can hear the dialogue of when the Drone summons the Braniac Soldiers. You will also see more green dots on the map. Some green dots will appear and fade over and over again until they start to stabilize. When they stabilize run to the area as fast as you can and just wait. Three drones will appear with a Amazon in the middle. Take out those three and you are good to go.
  8. Dianatique Well-Known Player

This has been going on for years, and the bug is where the missing patrol amazon doesnt appear, going in and out of the mission instance doesnt work either.
  9. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

• Enemies inside the warehouse and bottled building are the wrong combat rating, especially the bosses inside which are too low
    • Empty Bottles (the feat) is not working correctly - the drones rarely try to teleport Amazons away, so there is no way to rescue them before they can be teleported.
    • Like x 1
  10. Quixotic Developer

A fix for the Empty Bottles feat is on the way. I think if everything goes well, it will be in the next hotfix.

- Quixotic
    • Like x 1