Dear Mepps: Any News on Membership?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by coldchilln88, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

He's just the community manager, while I appreciate what he is doing for the community, this is not something I see him doing. Nor it is appropriate for a charity event. This is kinda weird for me to read, sorry.
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

So I should be embarrassed for saying they'll announce when they're good and ready and Mepps said...they'd announce when they're good and ready?
    [IMG]

I've got to say, I've gotten a lot of great feedback when I wear my DCUO Batman day shirt I won in the giveaway. I know selling DC-related stuff is Byzantine with the licensing requirements, but something Daybreak specific would probably be cool. The eye logo is nice.
    • Like x 4
  3. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Hey thanks mepps
    • Like x 1
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Come on..... how hard can it be to announce 10 Free Cosmic Chroma and 100 Stabilizers and 10 000 Replay Badges every month? ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Awwww.... we can't wait that long. :(
    We want our Free Cosmic Chromas right now. ;) ;) :D
  6. Sam Hatch New Player

Why the delay in membership announcement? The population is on a decline as of late.
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Wouldn't you want a Dimensional Ink sweater?
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Have you been smoking that Multiverse dust? ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Because it hasn't been finalized. You don't announce something that isn't final.
  11. Miserable Dedicated Player

Slightly increased the accuracy of your post.
  12. Beverly B New Player

I would like to know also I'm a paying member anyone saying relax is probably free to play and already getting the free episodes it's time for the members to get something too.
  13. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Well the OP did not ask for an announcement, he asked for an update on how things are going. Then you jumped all over him as if Mepps could never be bothered to reply to such a piddly request. Then Mepps replied and gave an update. Isn't that how it went down?
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Multiverse Dust is very addictive.... makes you see lots of stuff.... love it. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. ManyDCtoons New Player

i cant buy membership with my CC on ps4 it keeps popping up an Error code is it locked or something?