Double Artifact XP?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

When will this happen again?
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

A week or two before the next episode.
    • Like x 1
  3. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

How is it that people forget this? With the exception of earlier this year where double XP happened 4 weeks before the new episode released (so players could take advantage for Survival Mode), it's always a week or two before new episode releases. And they only ever announce it a day or two before it will go into effect. If there's no episode release date announced or if the new episode is not on test server, don't look for Double XP....it'll be a while.
    • Like x 1
  5. Controller Devoted Player

Hopefully SOON....

At this point, I'll be able to open a Home Depot on Thanagar and become a millionaire selling Nth metal before too long..........

My inventory is about 65% full of the stuff.
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Seriously y'all, this question shouldn't even be asked until we've had a 2nd double DLC currency week and the next DLC preview.
    • Like x 1
  7. kingmonkey Active Player

Remember that there are plenty of newer players who wouldn't know the expected schedule for this sort of thing. This is the place to ask questions, after all.

That said, I have a fair chunk of Nth sitting in my bank, gathering dust, that I can't wait to max out my Transformation card with. Just gotta pick up a couple more Seals of Completion before then.