Egyptian Akatsuki wants You!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by LordOmni, May 20, 2021.

1. LordOmni Level 30

so I turned my League into a Rogue Heroes League I named it after one of my favorite villain groups in Naruto but sticking with the Heroes faction so now it's called Egyptian Akatsuki a group of Heroes not for hire but for protection to all who seek out justice it is a roleplaying League and like always we do our feats and have fun i would love more Egyptian based characters in the League and able to be on yes I am an active League leader who does run Low level content for feats and progress also for base items and I look out for my League mates making sure if they are good so if you are looking for a League to join than hit me up and lets make it happen we have a League hall we we are PS4/5/USPS/PC we have room for those who want to be with us i would love to get some OC people made the house of Anubis is already represented in it so any other Gawds are up for grabs a so you can email me or you can message me in game Blackhood LordOmni we also have a discord and you can find mine being OmniBlackJ#1474
  2. Redhood1981 New Player

Could I join your league?
  3. LordOmni Level 30

yes i would be goow with having a new member to the Akatsuki also mic and membership required so you get full access to everything
  4. Gekko New Player

Ok i just have a few questions:
    A. What region/platform is this league on?
    B. Are there any requirements such as age?
    C. Does the mic need to be usable in-game or on a server on something like discord or guilded?
  5. LordOmni Level 30

A.mic useable in game
    B. requires membership for you to get access to everything accepting 19 and up in the League trying to keep it non toxic and have a great gaming experience
    C.we are usps server so pc and PlayStation compatible to play with one another