Shazam! Fury of the Gods

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DCUO Post, Jun 21, 2021.

1. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

Mary looks soooo good! I really love the upgrade to the costumes.
  3. Pyumdekath New Player

la verdad, it s very cool
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think they struck a nice balance in the changes. Even though the colors on some suits are darker they still have a nice amount of color popping on them, and I like that the trim colors aren't monolithic across the characters. Some have more silver highlights than gold and that along with the different base costume colors helps differentiate the outfits from one another.

[IMG]

Had to do a little extra searching to find one where Freddy wasn't letting little birds fly. LOL Anyhow, the first film costumes were good, but you can really see how the smaller differences in the trim pieces pop a little more in the new pic and (at least for me) helps them stand apart from one another while keeping the family look.

I think I'm digging the darker shade on Freddy's new outfit the most. Just like that darker shade of blue better, I guess.
  5. Controller Devoted Player

Looking forward to Captain Marvel's eventual (I hope) meeting with Superman and the Justice League down the road...hopefully the entire SHAZAM team

I'd like to think it's inevitable.

As long as Billy Batson knows his place

"Fights over, Son";)