Up-Votes Needed Cosmic Treadmill: Flashback Duo bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by DDGSKT, Dec 3, 2019.

1. DDGSKT New Player

Entered instance with partner went into speed force defeated ALL enemies up until wave stopped at teleporter to next location. No enemies spawned since and teleporter has also NOT spawned. Summary: stuck in speed force w/o the option to leave instance and continue on with mission.
    • Like x 1
  2. Korvyne Committed Player

Warp rally or warp base or warp watchtower... you get the theme. Or log out and back in.
  3. george_79 New Player

Goodmorning,please fix the teleport in the tunnel.I have tryed several days with several characters and 2 ps4 accounts to run this duo.Wee kill all paradox and teleport won't appear
    and is unable to go to flash museum to continue the fight.
  4. george_79 New Player

fixed thank you
  5. LadyMelodyPaige New Player

So... Running Flashback Alert. Went into the speedforce, No exit. Killed all the baddies, Waited for the wave to kill us off. No dice. Starting to feel like all the other speedsters in DC who got stuck in there :p
  6. Eve YouTuber

It usually bugs out when you kill everything too fast, like a lot of old content. (Ras Al Ghul in the League of Assassin alert for example).
    Get yourself knocked out or re queue and try slow burn.
    • Like x 1
  7. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

even with an matching CR for this duo the tunnel dosent open this bug exist since many years now and no one cares about it

i beated all speeddemons in the speedforcetunnel but nothing happend teleport just dont opens
    • Like x 1
  8. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

This bug has been around 4 a long time but so long as you kill each set of adds in the tunnel and don't rush to the end of tunnel portal will spawn but if you or the second player rush to end it will not happen. I just walk my character forward killing adds.