loyalty points not showing?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RedMamba14, Jun 21, 2021.

1. RedMamba14 Level 30

I bought a membership roughly a week ago. Do the loyalty points not come the first month?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They should have arrived. Please open a ticket at http://help.daybreakgames.com if they still haven't.

Just to confirm - do you see the other membership benefits?
    • Like x 1
  3. RedMamba14 Level 30

Only thing i've noticed is the escrow and powers. I created a ticket.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Promethium boxes? Can you open them? Or run the DOS solo or raid and see if you can open the treasure boxes. Only members can open those.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I think, but correct me if I'm wrong as I'm a PC player, the Loyalty Points come on the anniversary of the first time you ever subbed. So for example if the first time you ever subbed was on the 25th of whatever month then that would mean your LPs would always arrive on the 25th of any month, no matter what date you subbed. I could be thinking of Replay Badges though so, as I said, please correct me if I'm wrong and anybody is more informed than I am.
  6. Miserable Dedicated Player

When's the last time you were legendary before this?
  7. Eve YouTuber

Did you try looking in Daybreak's Website (Log in) > Account Management > Membership Info? on the top right it says "Reminder!" On date X/YY\ZZZZ you get your next member rewards. Should see the grant date there.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

PC currency grant = Daybreak Cash = claimable manually any time during your month as a member

Console currency grant = Loyalty Points = arrives automatically when you 1) log in as a member and 2) have not received a Loyalty Point currency grant in the last 30 days == Because this is based on your behavior, these can arrive at any time after your first month, but should show up right away when you subscribe for the first time.

Replay badges grant = same as console currency grant.

The reason it is super weird like this is because console partners won't share even the most basic information about you, including necessary things like when you paid them money for our game.
    • Like x 5
  9. RedMamba14 Level 30

I didn't realize that they dont do the loyalty points anymore on PC. The support team pointed out to me in the ticket. Thanks everyone
    • Like x 2
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

PC never had loyalty points, it has always been the cash used in the Marketplace. Station Cash originally back when SOE was the name on the company, but Daybreak Cash now. If you're a PC player then, as Mepps mentioned above, you have to manually claim them directly from the Marketplace. If you open up the Marketplace there will be a rectangular green button on the top right corner that lets you claim it.
    • Like x 1
  11. RedMamba14 Level 30

I wouldn't know, that's the way they told me it lol. I used to be on ps4 and xbox
    • Like x 1
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

There's never been such a thing as "loyalty points" on PC.

As Mepps explained, what the PC Marketplace works on is what used to be known as "Station Cash" back in the SOE days and then became Daybreak Cash.
    • Like x 1
  13. RedMamba14 Level 30

I know that now. The way the support described made it seem like a new thing
    • Like x 1
  14. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Ive sent you a PERSONAL MESSAGE about my loyalty points being spent from the marketplace and never got it MONTHS AGO!!! I have no way to file a ticket without knowing what email is attached this profile.. I NEED HELP PLEASE!!
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Loyalty Points are spent in the Skeets' Legendary Emporium vendors, which are located in safehouses (Police Stations if you're a hero, Nightclubs if you're a villain), not on the Marketplace. Are you sure you are looking in the right place?
  16. Shalayah Committed Player

For me it doesn’t matter when I bought legendary. The LPs come in the first of the month.
  17. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Pardon the misterming. BUt definitely Loyalty points were spent at the skeet legendary emporium vendor..

I dont know how to file a ticket because i dont know what email this is associated with.. I need help!

It keeps saying must verify email.. I dont know which email its going to.. ANYONE? DEVS?
  18. Eve YouTuber

Are you on PC? if so, you can log in using your account name. Then you can check what email address you are using.

Edit: I think It's the same with PS4 accounts too