Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ElBart, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

Maybe they can do this...

The next time there is an exclusive emblem the feat can be changed from get superman emblem to get superman emblem or <insert new emblem here>. Then people can get the feat by getting the new emblem.

Edit: Sorry, didn’t read the above post which is essentially the same idea.
    • Like x 1
  2. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

This little debates continue to amuse me. What gets me the most though is that lots of people are actually concerned with other people's feats. Imagine being that guy that bought a special digital item that has no value and can't even be resold anyway and being upset about the very idea of someone else eventually getting their own some day? It's like a territorial monkey claiming his own special banana tree and bopping the others in the head for looking at it which might make sense if food was scarce... But.... They live in a forest with an infinite amount and nobody is hungry.
    • Like x 1
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

Why do you keep visiting your own thread on several different accounts? :rolleyes:

I understand the request perfectly fine. If all you are missing is 10 featpoints in the game, you will live. Stating otherwise is nothing but a crazy sense of entitlement, as already covered in our previous discussions across your other forum accounts you posted from. :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

To continue on on that cute, little metaphor. If the amount is infinite and nobody is hungry, why continue trying to claim THAT particular tree? :D
    • Like x 2
  5. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

whats a "methapor"? lol
  6. Revelatiøn Active Player

It is absolutely not another account and indeed a different person because I totally agree with the subject. according to you, from the moment someone agrees with the subject, it is automatically another account ...
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

It's when you type too fast. :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

omg what a "meth" lol
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

No, only when all three accounts in question happen to type and behave in the exact same fashion. It looked much too odd to be a coincidence. :confused:
    • Like x 2
  10. Revelatiøn Active Player

No no, as already said before I am in total agreement with the subject because I also miss the superman emblem .. I don't care about the style but I would like him to do something to get this 10 point .. find a solution because a lot of people are affected by it
  11. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

They just wanna swing on it with you bro. It's the last tree and it looks pretty.
  12. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Actually, no. You're posting in a public thread, which means you are talking to EVERYBODY who has access to the forums. Those same people are also permitted to reply to you, btw.
    • Like x 6
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Lol :D How can it be the last if it's infinite amounts though?
    • Like x 1
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

Affected how, though? 10 featpoints won't make or break your toon in any way, shape or form other than wanting something just for the sake of having it.
    • Like x 2
  15. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Infinite amounts of bananas (potential feats/emblems for all)

Its "last" because its probably one of the only feats left if you actually care about it.
  16. Zneeak Devoted Player

The Devs should implement that QoL Hide-function so that players can hide feats that they can't get.
    • Like x 2
  17. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Sure... I mean... They could... Or they could come out with a different style that shares the feat. So everyone could maximize their character if they put in the work.
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Sorry...but when you post on a public forum, you are actually addressing everyone that can see the post.

Also on the subject of your request, those few feat points won't make any significant difference in your gameplay (especially if you're already above the minimum needed for your primary crits). Your artifacts (Type and Rank Level), Gear, Loadout and rotation will have a more significant impact on your performance than a few skill points. Your request is more about completing something which is not actually necessary.
  19. Eve YouTuber

I get that people want the style, I was lucky to be around and get it. I'm just not finding it a big deal for it being a 10points feat. There are enough feats in the game and you should have no problem to catch up to 400-500 sp. I don't have all the feats and I'm sitting at 500+ sp and I feel pretty much comfortable with it.

In my opinion - players who never completed the feat should not see it on their feats tab. Players who completed it should see and be able to replay the feat on alts. If you weren't there at the time it's not the Devs fault or anyone else. It was a limited time purchase that they posted about on every social media account. I do feel bad that players can't enjoy the emblem though.
    • Like x 3
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

If you miss only 10 featpoints you are already more or less maximized. 10 featpoints won't change anything, it's just a completionist view. Therefore, a better way to tackle complaints of that matter is to implement the QoL function of simply being able to hide feats that you for whatever reason cannot get.

It was made an exclusive for reasons, after all. The very emblem and 10 featpoints attached to it was announced with an end-date the moment it was introduced. If you missed out, you missed out. Your toon won't hurt one measly bit without those 10 featpoints. Except of course those carrying a sense of entitlement to get to complete everything, no matter what, just because somebody else has it.
    • Like x 1