Manage expectations

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Will we be getting the nightmare material for this dlc? Last dlc people waited and waited for the valdus head and saturn girl slimeline and they never came despite hints that they would. Just wanna hint so we know if we should be saving the marks or spending them.
    • Like x 2
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Word on the streets say yes :cool:
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Feel ya there. I wanted that head style
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Personally I'm not buying any shineys till the 2nd wave of 'stuff' as I'm buying mainly for the feat...(but do appreciate when it's also something I might use) and I don't want any of this new stuff out right now. I did that before then the 2nd wave had better stuff (Wonderverse) that I'd rather have had, but I wanted the feat right noooooow. That's what I get for being impatient.

Unless there is no 2nd wave, I'd hold out. It's only a 10 point feat....It will keep....unless you really want the materials in there now, in that case, go for it.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I second this. The first wave of new rewards are usually never to my taste. I got the Kid Flash cowl for now and I'll hold out before buying a material and aura.
  6. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

To be fair, more rewards could still be released for Legion-- it happened with Wonderverse.

I distinctly remember a dev implying Static hair was on the way. I know I'd love the Saturn Girl slimline for sure.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We already got the Static Shock hair. I've been wearing it on my healer since it went live.
    • Like x 1